Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nur5

Vaping?

11 posts in this topic

Any of you guys into vaping? I started off with a cheap eGo style pen but I just got an Aspire Atlantis RTA and will be getting a box next week (iStick 50W). I still smoke cigarettes but just with my mates (not by myself anymore). 

inb4 it's just a fad/vaping is for pussies

image.jpg

2hmdoya.jpg

HAHAH, QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH!

Also if I am not smoking racked Swisher Sweets with my boys I'll be using one of these.

15xqv54.jpg

Smoking is for wangsters and people with midway crisis, pick up your balls and stop smoking for good, it's not that hard.

1 person likes this

Junnez, it is considered a midlife crisis (at least in America it is).

​Midway wife, midlife crisis, potatis = karftoffel. I get that it's like trendy and it's awesome to "smoke" something that tastes of strawberries, melon, vanilla or dick, and you should definitely vape instead of smoking tobacco. I also get that it's healthier than smoking real smokes, but god damn not smoking at all is like 3941% healthier. 

*Potatoes

Then I do not smoke tobacco so that is a moot point.

Smoking is for wangsters and people with midway crisis, pick up your balls and stop smoking for good, it's not that hard.

Way to generalize, poonez. Also >not that hard I presume you speak out of experience?

​Midway wife, midlife crisis, potatis = karftoffel. I get that it's like trendy and it's awesome to "smoke" something that tastes of strawberries, melon, vanilla or dick, and you should definitely vape instead of smoking tobacco. I also get that it's healthier than smoking real smokes, but god damn not smoking at all is like 3941% healthier. 

​You'll never be cool if you don't smoke junnez

1 person likes this

I've tried smoking, didn't get addicted, I even still have the pipe lying around and I smoke on it occasionally when I feel like it, but it's not hard to /not/ smoke. It's not like stopping breathing, you don't NEED to smoke, it's a fun recreational activity that also happens to be deadly. 

I've tried smoking, didn't get addicted, I even still have the pipe lying around and I smoke on it occasionally when I feel like it, but it's not hard to /not/ smoke. It's not like stopping breathing, you don't NEED to smoke, it's a fun recreational activityarrow-10x10.png that also happens to be deadly. 

​Yeah but why not slowly kill yourself to pass the time?

1 person likes this

​Yeah but why not slowly kill yourself to pass the time?

​True.