Sign in to follow this  
Industry

What music r u idiots listening to?

I don't want to do heroin under a bridge and ride freights with homeless children, but I will smoke a little joint with you someday.

​tj detwilier would be proud but im gus griswald and i wont stand for that. we gotta travel the world like ghost mice of andrew jihad jackson

I've pretty much exploded in the EDM scene except for the raging and all that lame shit. I've got a Monstercat tattoo, I've been very involved with the community as well, became friends with a few of the best on the Monstercat label, pretty sweet. 

I do still listen to rap just as much though, guys like Logic, G-Eazy, deM atlaS,  Kendrick, Q, Gambino, Underachievers, Vic Mensa. 

Im obsessed with g-eazy now.

btw captain, it's Andrew Jackson Jihad.​

Ever listen to Logic? His album is fucking amazing. I've been obsessed with OnCue though.

I've also been listening to the band Real Friends a lot.  

• Like 1

​This makes me want to shoot heroin and live on the street. 10/10

I have a bunch of friends into freight hopping, monikers, sleeping in dumpsters, and doing drugs under bridges. The lifestyle wears on you quickly and then you're old and wrinkled with no life skills. This video made me want to be the opposite of them. You can't busk for change your entire life.