Sign in to follow this  
JuNNeZ

Street "art" of Aalborg, Denmark.

I was stuck at a trainstation and decided to walk home, so I thought, hey, I promised you guys I would take some fancy pictures of street "art" and stuff, so I did. These weren't all of those I saw, but at some places, people stared at me when I took pictures with flash at night, so I decided to not take some of them.
WPwv4Iy.jpgabefZvL.jpgRasJ7vm.jpgfPQCVrn.jpgwrO6MJi.jpgIxAVI4z.jpgLlmcgDu.jpg7YNYYnr.jpgs8TtuOp.jpgZLzY1pn.jpgWy5VXf0.jpgjGkSK3O.jpgsMp6brp.jpgBVgHYpD.jpgPDbY4gF.jpgqJG20ab.jpgnFoq8MG.jpgDsXTego.jpgXAjBmLp.jpgVIk36MQ.jpgehRzHuc.jpg9JbFXb2.jpg

• Like 1

They remove most of it from trains, but people don't tend to graffiti the new trains. There's a place with a shitton of graffiti, that I'm going to take a couple of pictures of. I could see if I can find a train that has graffiti too.

• Like 1

They remove most of it from trains, but people don't tend to graffiti the new trains. There's a place with a shitton of graffiti, that I'm going to take a couple of pictures of. I could see if I can find a train that has graffiti too.

​They probably did what they did here and keep the new trains in more secure yards. If you do that though I will love you