Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

BiBi Netanyahu Wins, Peace in the Middle East Confirmed

Netanyahu took a shit the size of obama on palestinian trash and leftists everywhere by winning the election promising to be even harder right. Nice presidency obongo and nice "land" palestine.

inb4

• Like 1

From my interpretation of his post is that the liberals lost in the election to the conservatives of Israel.  You must note the enjoyable .gif file posted above.

• Like 2

i know this map is the subject of debate but its still quite fucked. seig heil

Sieg Heil*

I'm personally hoping for both nations to crumble, sooner rather than later and hopefully in a nuclear manner.

I like Israel.

​why? im always curious, im a documentary nerd, watched a pro israel doc the other night and its entire point was that basically Palestinians are born are hate filled dogs who know nothing other than hate for israel and for that reason kill em all pewpew

• Like 1

I took a geography of the middle east course last semester and I learned a few things. Israel really seems like the only country in the region that has its act together technologically, agriculturally, and industrially. All of the other countries around them obsess with their religion, reject education, and essentially just wallow in stupidity. Im over-simplifying it, but I dont have much respect for anyone in the Middle East besides like Israel, UAE, Oman, and Bahrain. 

The rest of the countries are just vying for power over their neighbors, especially Saudi Arabia.

I took a geography of the middle east course last semester and I learned a few things. Israel really seems like the only country in the region that has its act together technologically, agriculturally, and industrially. All of the other countries around them obsess with their religion, reject education, and essentially just wallow in stupidity. Im over-simplifying it, but I dont have much respect for anyone in the Middle East besides like Israel, UAE, Oman, and Bahrain. 

The rest of the countries are just vying for power over their neighbors, especially Saudi Arabia.

​yea i agree but it doesnt hurt that israel get shit tons of tech and ££$$££ from britain and the usa that the others dont. im probably gonna get stroked here but is there any muslim/sand monkey based country/state that is actually thriving throughout? its gotta be no coincidence that theyre all fuckin warzones

​Israel has received it's fair share of international funding though, from kikes of Judea and the USA gov (like there's a difference ell oh ell). I dislike them and their people, however you have to respect how they fucking wiped the floor with the Arab world during Israeli Arab war. The Juden and the Mudslimes really do deserve each other though, both just garbage manifestations of humans.

​yea i agree but it doesnt hurt that israel get shit tons of tech and ££$$££ from britain and the usa that the others dont. im probably gonna get stroked here but is there any muslim/sand monkey based country/state that is actually thriving throughout? its gotta be no coincidence that theyre all fuckin warzones

​Don't you think the Western world would give the Middle East tons of tech/money if they could be TRUSTED to not use it to finance more war? Come on. For the most part Israelis have been defensive. (and by defensive I mean proactive defense, like the United States practices)

​Israel has received it's fair share of international funding though, from kikes of Judea and the USA gov (like there's a difference ell oh ell). I dislike them and their people, however you have to respect how they fucking wiped the floor with the Arab world during Israeli Arab war. The Juden and the Mudslimes really do deserve each other though, both just garbage manifestations of humans.

​I see nothing wrong the Jews. I don't even know where you're getting these ideas. Have you ever met a Jewish person or did you just watch a lot of South Park growing up? You know that show is satire, right?

​Don't you think the Western world would give the Middle East tons of tech/money if they could be TRUSTED to not use it to finance more war? Come on. For the most part Israelis have been defensive. (and by defensive I mean proactive defense, like the United States practices)

​I see nothing wrong the Jews. I don't even know where you're getting these ideas. Have you ever met a Jewish person or did you just watch a lot of South Park growing up? You know that show is satire, right?

​You might see nothing wrong with the Jude, the time and effort involved in explaining myself is definitely not worth it, especially after the walls of text me and omgz shared. Surely have met jews. Didn't really watch southpark until I was an adult to be honest, besides occasional episodes on tv. I disagree though, south park is clearly a very serious show, to compare it to comedy is blasphemy.  I do find it funny you take offence to me disliking jews and not muslims though, have you ever even met a muslim or did you just watch a lot of 9/11 growing up? You know the jews did that, right?

• Like 1

​You might see nothing wrong with the Jude, the time and effort involved in explaining myself is definitely not worth it, especially after the walls of text me and omgz shared. Surely have met jews. Didn't really watch southpark until I was an adult to be honest, besides occasional episodes on tv. I disagree though, south park is clearly a very serious show, to compare it to comedy is blasphemy.  I do find it funny you take offence to me disliking jews and not muslims though, have you ever even met a muslim or did you just watch a lot of 9/11 growing up? You know the jews did that, right?

​dickhead

​dickhead

​Sorry, I wasn't allowed to as a child and my teenage years were to full of alcohol, drugs and vagina to make time for cartoons.

• Like 1