Sign in to follow this  
Industry

Shit Posts

​Ishould have been more specific. They were tags scratched into the glass on the cars. You cant do shit about that.

​The windows here have like these layer things they can take off now to get rid of scratchies haha, its hell cunty.

hilltop hoods>australia

​I would say U2>Ireland but U2 fucking suck

I'm afraid to tell you Industry that glass scratching is no longer a permanent problem.

http://www.theglasspolishers.com/graffiti_scratched_glass.html

​Not in NK

Moss grafitti is where its at. Would be fun.

​Doesn't work. People who post that stupid little fucking anarchy shitpic about making moss graffiti need to off themselves in a bath of flames.

​Not in NK

​Doesn't work. People who post that stupid little fucking anarchy shitpic about making moss graffiti need to off themselves in a bath of flames.

​I've heard that baths of milk are much more pleasant, but you just keep doing your thing.

​Not in NK

​You misspelt Best Korea m8.

​Lets take down the man with nature maaaaan, reclaim the streets for mother nature maaaaaaan. Anarchy Maaaaaaan.

Growing moss is for queers.

​I've heard that baths of milk are much more pleasant, but you just keep doing your thing.

milknazi.jpg

• Like 1

So I saw some Danish graffiti while waiting for the bus, can anyone tell me what the fuck this is supposed to mean, I can read it says "AWS" and then I guess the other ones are the names of the guys who did it, but is there like a thought behind the style and such, please enlighten me

• Like 1

So I saw some Danish graffiti while waiting for the bus, can anyone tell me what the fuck this is supposed to mean, I can read it says "AWS" and then I guess the other ones are the names of the guys who did it, but is there like a thought behind the style and such, please enlighten me

​AWS would be a crew and its those are simple throwups, done to get more of them up in more places in a quicker time than doing a piece. Just simple stuff to get their crew name out basically

• Like 1

There's so much graffiti round in Aalborg, I could go around and photograph some and share it with you.

​Sure why not, I'd do the same but my phone camera is a heap of shite