Sign in to follow this  
Zantarax

Palcohol

I used to not really care to get drunk or high.  But I enjoyed to make money off of selling stuff.

I now enjoy to get high and or drunk occasionally.  Now I have no in real life friends to talk to so I can't sell to anyone.

• Like 1

I used to not really care to get drunk or high.  But I enjoyed to make money off of selling stuff.

I now enjoy to get high and or drunk occasionally.  Now I have no in real life friends to talk to so I can't sell to anyone.

​are you gonna just leave us with that cliff hanger or would you care to explain as to why you have no friends, friend.

​are you gonna just leave us with that cliff hanger or would you care to explain as to why you have no friends, friend.

​I said in real life friends (IRL), friend.  After my brain got toasted all of my old friends moved to different colleges to do do other stuff.  But I didn't move away to do college I just went to a commuting community college (like 40+ minutes away which lead me to never get in touch with anyone except for a salesman).  Also I had a Facebook for several years but I got uninterested in using it.  That is because I wouldn't really talk to anyone due to their interests shifted one way and mine in a different way which left little conversation material.

​I said in real life friends (IRL), friend.  After my brain got toasted all of my old friends moved to different colleges to do do other stuff.  But I didn't move away to do college I just went to a commuting community college (like 40+ minutes away which lead me to never get in touch with anyone except for a salesman).  Also I had a Facebook for several years but I got uninterested in using it.  That is because I wouldn't really talk to anyone due to their interests shifted one way and mine in a different way which left little conversation material.

​thats what i meant brosive. i know how you feel, like literally 95%+ of my friends all moved away for university and im probably never gonna speak to most of them again, but you gotta get back on horse, not having friends in real life will fuck you up. it will only get harder as you get older

• Like 1

​thats what i meant brosive. i know how you feel, like literally 95%+ of my friends all moved away for university and im probably never gonna speak to most of them again, but you gotta get back on horse, not having friends in real life will fuck you up. it will only get harder as you get older

​I've aged with it and it hasn't bothered me much.  I still have my hand!

Now back to the topic presented to us by Zantarax.

im kinda the same as zant, used to love sucking back brewskis but now i just cant be fucked. i still drink like once a week though, im not a complete homosex

if everyone smoked weed i dont think there would be anywhere near as much demand for alcohol

I'm opposite. I used to love getting blazed (420) but now I despise getting high. I only drink.

​It's better for the general public if I don't consume alcoholic beverages.

​Wow way to bring down the vibes dodes, serves you right for being friends with high achievers though. I dont know anyone that went to university, few lads in the gaol though haha

• Like 2