Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Better Call Saul CaptainPlanet

Is anyone else watching how damn great this is so far? I love Bob odenkirk from Mr. show with Bob and David and his character was perfect on Breaking Bad that when I heard about this I was looking oh so forward to it that I'm very glad to report that its lived up to it's expectations so far. Breaking Bad was golden cinematography and bcs has already surpassed it. Did anyone else see the semi-blooper with nacho and Saul speaking after he got him out? I love that they left it in. I'm trying to post the image but enter doesn't even work properly eight his forum on tablet. HTTPS://gfycat.com/distantorangeheifer# I had to type out that URL like its 1995.

• Like 1

yeh its fricken sweet homie. are you 5 eps deep? i fucking hate waiting a week per ep. gotham+better call saul monday and tuesday nights woo

​ Yeah dude I'm used to it from when I'd watch Dexter each week and have to wait for the broadcast to end + another hour or so for it to be uploaded so I could then download it, watch it and talk about it on imdb.

Im on the 4th season of Breaking Bad, so after that, I'll check it out.

​I delayed watching the last 3 episodes for a long time because I didn't want it to end but it was fantastic.

edit: btw Dexter is not worth watching past season 1 and AT THE MOST season 2.

I heard there's no kikes or niggers on this show? Can confirm?

​like breaking bad its set in new mexico so its mainly white and Mexican along with the occasional injun

I love living in Denmark, it airs and uploads while I sleep. Also you can watch that shit on Netflix, they're the sponsors behind it.

I love living in Denmark, it airs and uploads while I sleep. Also you can watch that shit on Netflix, they're the sponsors behind it.

​welcome back to the website captain fucking obvious

• Like 1

​like breaking bad its set in new mexico so its mainly white and Mexican along with the occasional injun

​So I watched it and now I'm annoyed I have to wait for more episodes.

• Like 1

​edit: btw Dexter is not worth watching past season 1 and AT THE MOST season 2.

​Damn nigga, what?
I fucking loved Dexter, seen every season 2-3 times over.

​Damn nigga, what?I fucking loved Dexter, seen every season 2-3 times over.

​That's what I said. S01 was perty great though

​[spoilers]

Season 1 is perfect whereas season 2 is pretty good but starting to drop off. The main problem with the series is that it should've been 3 seasons at the most with him being caught in the 3rd one except they drew it out forever because Showtime is shit and exerts pressure on their writers when they have anything that resembles a hit.

​[spoilers]

Season 1 is perfect whereas season 2 is pretty good but starting to drop off. The main problem with the series is that it should've been 3 seasons at the most with him being caught in the 3rd one except they drew it out forever because Showtime is shit and exerts pressure on their writers when they have anything that resembles a hit.

​Yeah I cant really remember the later seasons  says a lot. I remember debra wanting to fuck dexter and thats when I sort of realised that it wasnt going to go anywhere.