Sign in to follow this  
DJSketch

What is everyone up to now?

​Buy some mimosa bark off the net, look up a methanol extraction guide, do grade 7 science and extract your very own dmt.ORRRRRRR

You guys could always just use the deepweb, pretty much everything there, just waiting to be purchased.

​orrrr SHUT THE FUCK UP

Went to collefamily partied hard, dropped a lotta acid. Had a few serious relationships. Family moved to Beijing for a year so I visited a lot, when I graduate this summer I hope to go to China to teach English.

​Why did your family move to China? That's odd, are they diplomats? I taught English in China for several months. The entire time I was there the hottest Asian girl I saw wasn't even Chinese, she was Korean. Chinese girls like to have gross pasty white complexions and most are skinnyfat. Anyways,.I wouldn't live there for more than 6 months.

​Why did your family move to China? That's odd, are they diplomats? I taught English in China for several months. The entire time I was there the hottest Asian girl I saw wasn't even Chinese, she was Korean. Chinese girls like to have gross pasty white complexions and most are skinnyfat. Anyways,.I wouldn't live there for more than 6 months.

​Dad got a job at ChemChina in Beijing, so the family moved there. Korean girls are babes, but I like most all asian girls. (except fat ones)

​Dad got a job at ChemChina in Beijing, so the family moved there. Korean girls are babes, but I like most all asian girls. (except fat ones)

​Don't lie! You adore the BBW's

• Like 1

Wow. Found out about this via Google Alerts. Forgot I had one set up.

Great feeling to see the fam again!

I moved in with my lady about 3 years ago. Working a good ol' office job for a big online retailer and on the side for a small indie game dev team.

Watching lots of twitch and playing some BF3/4, Ghost Recon Phantoms and CS:GO when I find the time.

• Like 1

Wow. Found out about this via Google Alerts. Forgot I had one set up.

Great feeling to see the fam again!

I moved in with my lady about 3 years ago. Working a good ol' office job for a big online retailer and on the side for a small indie game dev team.

Watching lots of twitch and playing some BF3/4, Ghost Recon Phantoms and CS:GO when I find the time.

​MOTHERFUCKER

Also, happy to see you Nasko :) You and your lady tie the knot yet?

​HELL NO. Not ready for that yet, really. She's the best but neither of us really care about tradition. So if nothing else, it would be for tax reasons, I guess.

​What is that?????

​Instead of searching for something every time, you set up an alert and receive a notification whenever Google finds something new for the set up words/phrases.

• Like 1

​HELL NO. Not ready for that yet, really. She's the best but neither of us really care about tradition. So if nothing else, it would be for tax reasons, I guess.

​Instead of searching for something every time, you set up an alert and receive a notification whenever Google finds something new for the set up words/phrases.

​Good to see you and what a awesome feature.

pretty sure i still have the photo of naskos gf saved somewhere from that one time he was foolish enough to post it in the pic thread.

silly boy

​C:\\Users\Damien\MyDocuments\Wankbank

• Like 1