Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJSketch

What is everyone up to now?

107 posts in this topic

​if you find some throw it over this way. I swear to god London is like DRUG-FREE except for weed, molly, coke and ketamine

​K is my FAVORITE! It's hard to find outside of the music festival scene here in the states, though. If you want some DMT hit up the dark net or look into acid base alkaloid extractions.

Just so you know Quinn, I forgive you. I know we had a little bit of a falling out, but now that you explain the heroin I feel like I understand everything a little better.

Just so you know Quinn, I forgive you. I know we had a little bit of a falling out, but now that you explain the heroin I feel like I understand everything a little better.

​That's good to hear man.. it really is... I did a lot of shit I regret but it was mostly because I was a young, angry and confused drug addict with a bad habit of self sabotage. It was something I battled with for years but I have over came it all. That's why I left West Virginia. Just wanted to put that whole part of my life behind me. Always valued your and your brothers friendship though..always hated how shit went down..

1 person likes this

ayo whats good got kicked out of my moms and they got me this studio n shit heheh

nah but fr I work, going to school for CompSci, run local Super Smash Bros tournaments, and play tf2 with Indu and his bro. We all suck.

YO BUT QUINN WHATS GOOD DUDE

1 person likes this

Whats up man? Just kold kickin it skr8 OG style lyke alwayz!!! How you been

​Nothing much man, just taking some big shits you already kno what it b

I remember when you smoked Salvia @Dr.H. That shit was straight up hilarious. And the time we took a bunch of CCC and tripped and tagged downtime WV shit was ca$h money. 

that's wackid's titty

9/10
+Great story
+Amazing soundtrack
-Took ~3 days to post

Just ruined wackid's day in one post

​nah it's pretty funny now that I don't have the psyche of a 13 year old 

you used to get p butthurt about this pic

​I think I quit tC for a while because of it LOL

1 person likes this

W2B DMT PLS

​Buy some mimosa bark off the net, look up a methanol extraction guide, do grade 7 science and extract your very own dmt.
ORRRRRRR

You guys could always just use the deepweb, pretty much everything there, just waiting to be purchased.

​Buy some mimosa bark off the net, look up a methanol extraction guide, do grade 7 science and extract your very own dmt.ORRRRRRR

You guys could always just use the deepweb, pretty much everything there, just waiting to be purchased.

​You ever extract DMT? It may be grade 7 science but the likelyhood of you having everything you need to do the extraction process is unlikely.

​You ever extract DMT? 

​No mimosa go made illegal to import here around the same time as i was trying to really get DMT. It's a pretty simple process though I read the tek about 100 times before just opting with the deepweb, considering if its illegal either way might as well just get some quality shit. DMT is definitely my favourite drug though, had some fucking intense trips on it without any discomfort or bad vibes ever. Thats just me though.