Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJSketch

What is everyone up to now?

107 posts in this topic

Good to hear you're on the up and up, you ladyslayer.

It only took long enough! Fuck, took me to hell and back to get where I am now. Now it's time to break some hearts, bout to be 22. 

I feel like tC was kind of a support group and some people didn't know how to cope when it disbanded.  Glad we are all here again. Love you guys. 

​I agree with this fully. To some people these communities are family. Glad to see that everyone is okay and doing well

Renegade's girlfriend has him on an all-soy diet, so you know... He's growing breast.

1 person likes this

the estrogen is strong in this thread

​I only want to add

When industry says he took a lot of acid, just replace acid with dick and you've got the story. Also beijing is code for cock

2 people like this

I'm coming out, I want the world to know.

​Remember we support you and your decision.

Oh yeah I also DJ as a hobby bruh DJ Mexicant

​Oh Nice! What do you use? I use VirtualDJ an Fruity Loops. Been tryiing to get into Ableton alittle bit here an there. I haven't really made anything new in last 6 months tho kinda been on a slump.

​Oh Nice! What do you use? I use VirtualDJ an Fruity Loops. Been tryiing to get into Ableton alittle bit here an there. I haven't really made anything new in last 6 months tho kinda been on a slump.

Abelton Live 9 for everything, I was trying out FL Studio didn't like it. I've also tryed Reason, which I only use to sample synths. 

Smoked a lot of DMT, traveled the country going to music festivals, got off probation after 6 years, got hooked on heroin for almost that whole 6 years, quit heroin..still smoking DMT. Oh, and I left the state I'm from. Now I hang out at my house and work 50-60 hours a week. Trying to start a computer based degree soon. I'm only 20 so I guess I have a little time. So happy tC is back

Smoked a lot of DMT, traveled the country going to music festivals, got off probation after 6 years, got hooked on heroin for almost that whole 6 years, quit heroin..still smoking DMT. Oh, and I left the state I'm from. Now I hang out at my house and work 50-60 hours a week. Trying to start a computer based degree soon. I'm only 20 so I guess I have a little time. So happy tC is back

​jesus christ i was following up until you said you're 20. how the fuck were u on probation at 14 and how are you getting dmt? we've just about finally got good weed here nevermind fucking. the closest il ever get to dmt is a joe rogan documentary </3

​Wait a minute, you were hooked on heroin from when you where 14?

​...DAMN homie.

At least you're on the right track now. Good job dude, I guess we all do fucked up shit when we're kids (some more than others)

​...DAMN homie.

At least you're on the right track now. Good job dude, I guess we all do fucked up shit when we're kids (some more than others)

​Haha yeah man it's been a rough few years. There's a lot more that went on than that, too.BUT, I have made it through it all and was smart enough to put the needle down and pick up my work boots in it's place. Now I just need to substitute that with some school books. Though I wouldn't take my actions back, I don't miss them. Been clean almost a year now. 

​jesus christ i was following up until you said you're 20. how the fuck were u on probation at 14 and how are you getting dmt? we've just about finally got good weed here nevermind fucking. the closest il ever get to dmt is a joe rogan documentary </3

​I got arrested with drugs and a firearm when I was 13 and already on probation. Lol. Friends and I made it a few times in the state I used to live in. I knew some big time bakers from festivals I have been to. That's where I get it mostly. 

​Wait a minute, you were hooked on heroin from when you where 14?​

At age 14 I had only done it once. I got bad off late 16 and 17. Quit a few months after I turned 19 

At age 14 I had only done it once. I got bad off late 16 and 17. Quit a few months after I turned 19 

​Good to hear you're on the right track. Stay awesome!

​Good to hear you're on the right track. Stay awesome!

​Thanks man. I have been lucky enough to inspire a few old friends to quit their addictions too and just knowing I can help people with insight gained from my experiences makes most of the hardships I faced well worth it.

1 person likes this

W2B DMT PLS

​if you find some throw it over this way. I swear to god London is like DRUG-FREE except for weed, molly, coke and ketamine