Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJSketch

What is everyone up to now?

107 posts in this topic

So just curious on what everyone is up to now an days?

As you all know I was in the military during the FkN/tC days an was married an had what you called "life"  I guess. Now I'm divorced, a civilian an just work a regular job. I'm also trying to get back into college to actually finish a degree, taking suggestions on some good career fields to get back into so hit me up with that.

Heya!

I just finished my Bachelors degree in Computer Information Technologies and have 1 semester left for my Masters in Computer Science.

I am currently self employed (Stanley Networks, LLC) and have contracts with a local private Hospital where I secure their Linux based servers, I also have a similar contract with the state government where I am the System Administrator. Life if good, just got engaged and bought a house.

Welcome back :D

Depending on what you want to do, there are a ton of good jobs in really any engineering degree. Doesn't have to be computers. Though I prefer self employment. I work from home and don't have to deal with annoying customers or bosses :P

Edited by Reneg4d3

Heya!

I just finished my Bachelors degree in Computer Information Technologies and have 1 semester left for my Masters in Computer Science.

I am currently self employed (Stanley Networks, LLC) and have contracts with a local private Hospital where I secure their Linux based servers, I also have a similar contract with the state government where I am the System Administrator. Life if good, just got engaged and bought a house.

Welcome back :D

Depending on what you want to do, there are a ton of good jobs in really any engineering degree. Doesn't have to be computers. Though I prefer self employment. I work from home and don't have to deal with annoying customers or bosses :P

​I did a couple semesters for Computer Systems an Network Tech. degree, but couldn't finish at the time due it IRL stuff so I had to drop out. I kinda liked it I guess, IDK Cisco can be such a bitch sometimes IMO. So right now I'm kinda open to anything.

Moved back to Iraq in 2010(worst 3 years of my life), moved to Romania by myself in 2013, and now I'm in London studying Computer Science (1st year obvs)

1 person likes this

Went to college, partied hard, dropped a lotta acid. Had a few serious relationships. Family moved to Beijing for a year so I visited a lot, when I graduate this summer I hope to go to China to teach English.

Went to college, partied hard, dropped a lotta acid. Had a few serious relationships. Family moved to Beijing for a year so I visited a lot, when I graduate this summer I hope to go to China to teach English.

​really thinking about doing something similar myself, alot of people here are going to thailand/vietnam/china and teaching, seems like a laugh. i have a huge phobia of going somewhere like that and ending up stuck though. they'd sell me for parts within hours

​really thinking about doing something similar myself, alot of people here are going to thailand/vietnam/china and teaching, seems like a laugh. i have a huge phobia of going somewhere like that and ending up stuck though. they'd sell me for parts within hours

​It's a job, something there isnt a lot of around here. Plus I love the place, I have a lot of fun in China whenever I go.

im selling pot and unemployeed gamer of xbox one

​Best response yet. But as for me, I am in my Junior year of college, studying Computer Science. I would recommend it, I love it.

1 person likes this

I'm on my second year of becoming a teacher in Math, Science and History. 21 year old and live alone in an apartment, where I enjoy life and have fun.

I sit around in my underwear and eat cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars.

2 people like this

I sit around in my underwear and eat cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars.

​And masterbate, you can't forget about how you masterbate. 

I am 23 years old now at my final year of College for Graphic Design, self-employed for my freelance company PatricioDesignz

​I might have to hit you up on some stream overlays an other stuff.

​And masterbate, you can't forget about how you masterbate. 

​I'm doing that right as I type this, actually.

1 person likes this

​Best response yet. But as for me, I am in my Junior year of college, studying Computer Science. I would recommend it, I love it.

​yeah homie ~~ but super glad another one of us is doing computer school stuff. rene and you can take over the world with help from beautiful gfx from pato, the blind inginuity of shifty and nerfs awesome advertising. maybe coder will make the hack secure and gategaurdian will be afk the whole time.

also my phone clearly is telling me im spelling words wrong but idk how to use spellcheck on a phone jeez (nexus 5)

​I might have to hit you up on some stream overlays an other stuff.

​Do it im a poor mexican, feed my children.

1 person likes this

Had a serious relationship, tried to kill myself, smoked a few pounds, after all the shit I finally figured out what I'm gonna do with my life. Going to EMT school within the next 2 semesters and then starting my life as a fireman. 

Life has been in the middle.

Young troubled Sanjuro. :(

​I've honestly been through a lot since tC went down. Parents split then we lost our house, I met a girl, we dated for a year and a half then she just up and left one day. I smoked a lot of weed after that. But I just recently quit so I can get ready for EMT school. Now all I do is lift, work, eat, sleep and repeat. 

1 person likes this

I feel like tC was kind of a support group and some people didn't know how to cope when it disbanded.  Glad we are all here again. Love you guys. 

2 people like this