Sign in to follow this  
Industry

Dumbest person on this website.

but srs you guys aint even talk to me in years

​John, lets be real. Put the crack pipe down and hold a solid conversation and I would love to have a conversation with you.

• Like 1

​John, lets be real. Put the crack pipe down and hold a solid conversation and I would love to have a conversation with you.

​Made me laugh because its actually how every tweaker I know communicates via keyboard. I say hit the pipe hard though johnny, then hit your missus and call her a cunt.

Obv vote is Junnez though, lets face it, it's hands down jizznoze

• Like 1

Don't overdose, Cpt.

​i only smoke weed legit maybe some ritalin here nd there just been really really tired recently and no desk so im leaning over to use a keyboard. idk my whole setup is weird but ya ill try not to OD on da herba g

• Like 2

​i only smoke weed legit maybe some ritalin here nd there just been really really tired recently and no desk so im leaning over to use a keyboard. idk my whole setup is weird but ya ill try not to OD on da herba g

​Ritalin will still fuck your shit up if your abusing it. Made some faggot I went to school with weird and retarded

one day indu. ONE DAY

i still never got caught doing heroin powder and didnt hide it in my roof gg
for real doe no ahte i am aa tweaker so idc

​haha yeah boy, cpt planet on the glass flute

​Ritalin will still fuck your shit up if your abusing it. Made some faggot I went to school with weird and retarded

​sounds like he's into anime 

​sounds like he's into anime 

​Hahah no, he was pretty good at drawing stuff though. Hard to explain but he became a fucking weird cunt who typed even more retarded than cpt planet by a longshot because he started incorporating those character map/alt code letters into his writing, which he'd continue to do when he'd endless harass girls with these weird cryptic messages. Cooked as bru

Your bud sounds like he was just autistic, tbh

​Yeah he was never really an autist untill hed been snorting ritalin for long times, was a slow descent in to it. Completely different to when he was younger. Dont think autism works in that way, I could be wrong I'm no autism expert

• Like 1