Sign in to follow this  
OhMyGawdzz

I DONT FUCK WIT U

​hahahahahaha i dunno why but im laughing so hard i wish we had abo's here ffs

​No word of a lie I had a small pack go past me in what amounts to Adelaide's Chinatown, and behind them about 15 metres was a midget abo aged about 40 or so. As he walks past us he just randomly goes "Fuck you ya white dawg cunts". I started laughing hysterically and he tried to pick a fight with me saying something about killing me but it was to funny. I then quickly fucked off before the female aboriginal fatties came and gangbashed me. 

• Like 1

​No word of a lie I had a small pack go past me in what amounts to Adelaide's Chinatown, and behind them about 15 metres was a midget abo aged about 40 or so. As he walks past us he just randomly goes "Fuck you ya white dawg cunts". I started laughing hysterically and he tried to pick a fight with me saying something about killing me but it was to funny. I then quickly fucked off before the female aboriginal fatties came and gangbashed me. 

​was at the pdc darts tonight in the odyssey which is like our arena, surrounded by huns. you havent seen hell like it, huns are like modern day nazi's gimme abos anyday

​was at the pdc darts tonight in the odyssey which is like our arena, surrounded by huns. you havent seen hell like it, huns are like modern day nazi's gimme abos anyday

​And let them breed with the gypsies? Not on my watch sir

​Hes pretty mad. No match for the drunken abo rage though, although he could probably actually string a few punches together

​gypsies have some of the best 1 liners of all time, "ey no voice, squeak as i call ye" hahah

man look at the sidereel from the vid, gypsies fuckin love fighting its ridiculous they fight over EVERRRRRYYYTHING and they box from like age 1 so they think theyre hard the cunts.

if you're ever looking something to watch, watch Knuckle. reallly really good documentary following some gypos down south but its a sweet doco showing you how the filth really live

​gypsies have some of the best 1 liners of all time, "ey no voice, squeak as i call ye" hahah

man look at the sidereel from the vid, gypsies fuckin love fighting its ridiculous they fight over EVERRRRRYYYTHING and they box from like age 1 so they think theyre hard the cunts.

if you're ever looking something to watch, watch Knuckle. reallly really good documentary following some gypos down south but its a sweet doco showing you how the filth really live

​Do believe ive watched knuckle, or at least something really similar. That's why god invented firearms though.