Sign in to follow this  
Zantarax

What are you eating, yes you, fatty.

Sausages, baked beans, diced tomato, curry powder and pasta. Shit is the bomb. Post what you're eating now or good shit you can cook and if it's good you get the privilege of telling me how to make it. I can't cook fuck all but I try. Also I recall Industry claiming to be some kind of iron chef, I demand proof.

Picture doesn't have pasta because the picture that did sucked.

inb4 no replies

i can cook jack shit but i make a mean as omlette. prepare as normal only add half a stock cube, pref chicken, game changer.

and while we're at it why not add a little...Crème fraîche

Wait, did I take a wrong turn and go on instragram?

​I wouldn't have a clue whats posted on instagram, you clearly do, making you a homosexual.

i can cook jack shit but i make a mean as omlette. prepare as normal only add half a stock cube, pref chicken, game changer.

and while we're at it why not add a little...Crème fraîche

​No shit, stock cube could be good. Creme fraiche sounds to fancy for me though

​I wouldn't have a clue whats posted on instagram, you clearly do, making you a homosexual.

​No shit, stock cube could be good. Creme fraiche sounds to fancy for me though

​I know that people post pictures of their food.

I'm eating coffee right now, it tastes swell.

​"big bag" what are you, an dyslexic jerk?

​No if I was dyslexic I would of written bga or gab, ya idiot. Get out of this thread anyway before you start posting cocks.

• Like 1

​No if I was dyslexic I would of written bga or gab, ya idiot. Get out of this thread anyway before you start posting cocks.

​MUST CONTROL PATRIARCHAL URGE TO POST COCK!

must resist urge to post image of huge loser

​Oooh. look at me, so awesome. I forgot I looked that cool. Here's a picture taken like 30 seconds ago:

Sausages, baked beans, diced tomato, curry powder and pasta. Shit is the bomb. Post what you're eating now or good shit you can cook and if it's good you get the privilege of telling me how to make it. I can't cook fuck all but I try. Also I recall Industry claiming to be some kind of iron chef, I demand proof.

Picture doesn't have pasta because the picture that did sucked.

inb4 no replies

​I have my personal recipe for chili, which is fucking bonkers. It's a spicy, Texas-style chili. It is, by far, the most requested food that I make.

​Oooh. look at me, so awesome. I forgot I looked that cool. Here's a picture taken like 30 seconds ago:

​Shitbeard/10, nice chin gap, I remember being 12.

​I have my personal recipe for chili, which is fucking bonkers. It's a spicy, Texas-style chili. It is, by far, the most requested food that I make.

​You muricans and your chilli. I don't think its really a thing anywhere else except to put in tacos? here chilli is actually just a chilli