Sign in to follow this  
Reneg4d3

TuxifieD is back on FkN

Are we surprised? Do we care?

We would like to inform everyone that after a number of years TuxifieD has returned! He has returned to his postion of owner and head admin. Come by the site and greet TuxifieD and as well as KZA who has also returned, back to the the community. With this new ownership, the site and community will be going through alot of changes and will be headed into a newer, better direction.

http://fkn0wned.net/forum/index.php/topic/139557-the-return-of-tuxified/

-Fkn0wned Staff

Haha I forgot about your comment Zantarax - It got deleted with the site restoration :P

​Hahah yeah I could of sworn I'd already dropped the lawn mowing jokes, surprised I got in again before someone else.

Hello guys,

I'm an ex-Fkn0wned.net admin, I quit right after TuxifiedD took over. His retarded decisions made me quit my Admin position, he basically started taking the worst possible desicions! Like adding warez back and spamming 4chan with fake advertisiment so ppl would buy VIP, what a moron right? I quit my admin position and I asked to be moved to RnR(Retired and Respected) a rank only Smods and Admins receive. I  got it and then a few days later I was demoted to VIP ( with no VIP access) and it was because I disagreed with tux, he's a huge faggot guys, I quit, then the other admin quite and then the smods and staff quite cus they were loyal to us(me- electric and Fuser). TuxifieD is a huge cunt. He's only destroying Fkn0wned and he's adding the most useless shit like Warez and etc. he also got the .Fkn0wned.net domain banned. (He's still the owner of the .com domain).

Hello guys,

I'm an ex-Fkn0wned.net admin, I quit right after TuxifiedD took over. His retarded decisions made me quit my Admin position, he basically started taking the worst possible desicions! Like adding warez back and spamming 4chan with fake advertisiment so ppl would buy VIP, what a moron right? I quit my admin position and I asked to be moved to RnR(Retired and Respected) a rank only Smods and Admins receive. I  got it and then a few days later I was demoted to VIP ( with no VIP access) and it was because I disagreed with tux, he's a huge faggot guys, I quit, then the other admin quite and then the smods and staff quite cus they were loyal to us(me- electric and Fuser). TuxifieD is a huge cunt. He's only destroying Fkn0wned and he's adding the most useless shit like Warez and etc. he also got the .Fkn0wned.net domain banned. (He's still the owner of the .com domain).

​People on here have been well aware of this for many years.

• Like 2

Hello guys,

sounds almost like what spawned this site originally back in 07 or whatever it was. Tux loves the dick

• Like 1

How do you get a whole domain banned? He must have been hosting CP or something haha dumb newb

​He readded a fucking Warez section, added a "Fappening" forum and spammed 4chan with fake advertisment about unreleased nudes

yeah i've been keeping up with fkn0wned over the years and tuxified has been gone for i think 4 years or something, and he happens to come back right around when tc is rebooted, what are the odds :happy:

• Like 1

​He readded a fucking Warez section, added a "Fappening" forum and spammed 4chan with fake advertisment about unreleased nudes

​Nothing could go wrong

Hello guys,

​how does this happen? how did someone know to come here and tell us this. am i seriously the only one who questions a random new person finding our forums specifically giving us weird information? im sure the fact rene hyperlinked it gives a way to redirect backwards (LOL idk what im saying) but this electric guy either is someone we know as a guise for some reason, or hes genuinely who he says he is and decided to complain to us for some reason. no problem with that just the overall theme of your post was whiny bitch OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

but also im sure he has some sort of hard on for all us tc people (talking about tuX) but clearly we have a hardon for him making a thread and fanboy type of hating on him.

love it doe

​how does this happen? how did someone know to come here and tell us this. am i seriously the only one who questions a random new person finding our forums specifically giving us weird information? im sure the fact rene hyperlinked it gives a way to redirect backwards (LOL idk what im saying) but this electric guy either is someone we know as a guise for some reason, or hes genuinely who he says he is and decided to complain to us for some reason. no problem with that just the overall theme of your post was whiny bitch OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
but also im sure he has some sort of hard on for all us tc people (talking about tuX) but clearly we have a hardon for him making a thread and fanboy type of hating on him.

love it doe

​It's renegade pretending to be tux pretending to be an ex admin

• Like 1

​pretending to be you via junnez through me, its all very simple

​Yeah, I don't get how he didn't figure out that we're basically 3 people portraying as 10.