Was at my mates on friday night for his  bday when outa nowhere he slams this loud ass package onto the table, he slices it up and i instantly shit my pants. There was a good few ounces of weed inside which he'd ordered off the darknet the night before. I've always known and heard of the darknet, silkroad etcetc but never actually experienced anyone actually use it in real life until recently, his first order was for 3-4 oz and not only did it come the next day but he got them for like £140 per oz, theyre usually like £280-300 here. Another mate who was at the party that night ordered 2 grams of weed and 2 grams of coke, both came this morning which just blows my mind.

Im gona start using and learning about all this shit over the coming weeks, has anyone got any good advice/tutorials/experiences ordering from the derk webz? The mate who ordered the ounces was telling me how bitcoins are 'mined' and shit and it just went completely over my head, if anyone could shed any further light on this

They mostly use BitCoins as they're not registered anywhere, therefore they can't easily be tracked to you. BitCoins can be earned either through "mining" them with a program, where you get like 0.0000001 bitcoin per hour or you can sell shit to get them and then buy other shit cheap and sell it expensive. 

Most people use TOR or a similar browser to browse "the darknet" however using a VPN can be beneficial. 

I think Renegade, knows a bunch more.

I forget the name of the encryption tool but use that whenever doing/negotiating transactions, research buyers, turn java off, dont use real information on the PO box you use, pay off some dumbfuck schoolkid you know is solid if you know any to pickup drugs in return for a small amount and keep packages unopened for a few days if you pick it up yourself so you can claim ignorance, which probably doesn't work but I like to think it does. most people buy bitcoins straight out, again use a dumby in the bank if you can/if you do it that way. Other than that the only person I knew who got caught was ordering bulk MDMA powder and shit to make it and make pills and was pressing his own pills while telling everyone about it. So don't brag, like a 12 year old. Other than that use a good antivirus and don't go from personal shit to deepweb in the same browser session

yea junnez but its the "mining" that brainfucked me, he was talking about how theyre mined via algorithms and shit but yea, i dunno. i understand the whole getting and using of the bitcoins, i was just curious as to how the currency actually comes about via mining or whatever

so far i've got a few websites, im paid next week so il order then. correct me if/where im wrong here but lets just say im gona do an order now:

change ip via tor/vpn/proxy etc

exchange currency for bitcoins with trusted seller

find a seller with good rep etc selling the shit i want

buy in exchange for bitcoins, give a fake name and a dumbass friends address, tell them to sign for it as jonas andersson

meet them a few days later, done?

yea junnez but its the "mining" that brainfucked me, he was talking about how theyre mined via algorithms and shit but yea, i dunno. i understand the whole getting and using of the bitcoins, i was just curious as to how the currency actually comes about via mining or whatever

so far i've got a few websites, im paid next week so il order then. correct me if/where im wrong here but lets just say im gona do an order now:

change ip via tor/vpn/proxy etc

exchange currency for bitcoins with trusted seller

find a seller with good rep etc selling the shit i want

buy in exchange for bitcoins, give a fake name and a dumbass friends address, tell them to sign for it as jonas andersson

meet them a few days later, done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240&v=FYWS7udm0yg#t=90

• Like 1

The (common)  encryption they use to communicate is called PGP (pretty good privacy) it's a two way authentication system in which both parties have a private key and a public key. The other parties public key is used to encrypt a message using your private key. Then, by using their private key and your public key they can decrypt the message. It's rather simple and extremely secure. 

The only way to access these websites, more specifically .onion websites is to use the Tor network. You cannot simply use a Vpn, however you can use a Vpn in combination with tor. 

I don't recommend using a PO box because you would have to use your license to register it. If you got caught using a fake ID then that's a federal offence. Instead, I would pick a house that is either abandoned or for sale and put a chair on the porch and remove the for sale sign when you expect the package. 

• Like 1

The (common)  encryption they use to communicate is called PGP (pretty good privacy) it's a two way authentication system in which both parties have a private key and a public key. The other parties public key is used to encrypt a message using your private key. Then, by using their private key and your public key they can decrypt the message. It's rather simple and extremely secure. 

The only way to access these websites, more specifically .onion websites is to use the Tor network. You cannot simply use a Vpn, however you can use a Vpn in combination with tor. 

I don't recommend using a PO box because you would have to use your license to register it. If you got caught using a fake ID then that's a federal offence. Instead, I would pick a house that is either abandoned or for sale and put a chair on the porch and remove the for sale sign when you expect the package. 

​Forgot mail was serious bizzness in the states.

we dont have the feds here haha im pretty sure pleading ignorance would work if caught when its being delivered, could just say its not my name/signature, worked for my dumbass friend.

ever hear of anyone buying anything other than drugs? like weapons and shit, id love a few flash bangs for work

we dont have the feds here haha im pretty sure pleading ignorance would work if caught when its being delivered, could just say its not my name/signature, worked for my dumbass friend.

ever hear of anyone buying anything other than drugs? like weapons and shit, id love a few flash bangs for work

​Yeah if its unopened you can claim that you never ordered it and left it unopened because you thought iit was suspicious or whatever. Only like those high powered lasers and snorting kits and stupid shit like that. I don't think using flash bangs at work will go down well after you render your coworkers blind and dead hahahahah

​Yeah if its unopened you can claim that you never ordered it and left it unopened because you thought iit was suspicious or whatever. Only like those high powered lasers and snorting kits and stupid shit like that. I don't think using flash bangs at work will go down well after you render your coworkers blind and dead hahahahah

​kinda the point, i spend 70% of my working day going up and down the lift that is packed as fuck and its like 4 mirrored walls, iv always day dreamed about throwin a flash bang in as its going down for the lunch hour

Flash Bangs are great, they only destroy your eyes a little without being 100% lethal, I recommend bleach instead, that way you're guaranteed to never see again.

​do you honestly think my master plan is to fucking flash bang myself?

​kinda the point, i spend 70% of my working day going up and down the lift that is packed as fuck and its like 4 mirrored walls, iv always day dreamed about throwin a flash bang in as its going down for the lunch hour

​do you honestly think my master plan is to fucking flash bang myself?

​I think that's one of those things you should keep in your brain