Sign in to follow this  
Reneg4d3

Server Moved - No more downtime.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the recent downtime. Was getting hit by a 500GB DDoS all because I exposed an exploit and flaw in the LizardSquad DDoS tool website. I posted it on twitter and the tweet went semi-viral and got posted on a security website where they acknowledged me for exploiting their system. That really pissed off the LizardSquad (s)kids and since then they have been DDoSing my servers. 

No worries now though, I have moved over to a way more powerful DDoS protected server. We shouldn't have anymore downtime :)

• Like 2

Hey guys,

Sorry for the recent downtime. Was getting hit by a 500GB DDoS all because I exposed an exploit and flaw in the LizardSquad DDoS tool website. I posted it on twitter and the tweet went semi-viral and got posted on a security website where they acknowledged me for exploiting their system. That really pissed off the LizardSquad (s)kids and since then they have been DDoSing my servers. 

No worries now though, I have moved over to a way more powerful DDoS protected server. We shouldn't have anymore downtime :)

​They should reward you instead. What a bunch of silly kids.

​They should reward you instead. What a bunch of silly kids.

​youd know all about silly kids wouldn't you you fucking paedophile

• Like 1

​Yes, seeing I'm studying to become a teacher, I would know, yes.

​Yuck. Who would want to be a teacher. I'd honestly have more respect if you were just a paedophile.

• Like 3

​Yuck. Who would want to be a teacher. I'd honestly have more respect if you were just a paedophile.

​It might be hard for a hardheaded redneck like you, but I'd like to secure my and others future by teaching kids.

​It might be hard for a hardheaded redneck like you, but I'd like to secure my and others future by teaching kids.

​The main reason I hated my teachers is because they were on the intelligence level similar to your own, add a power trip and a desire to crush every soul into the little package you like to call "securing the future" and you've got yourself a system. I can't wait until your happy go lucky attitude, notions of self importance and any inkling of actual intelligence is crushed by someone like myself. ANYWHO, school sux.

yea zant you dumbass red neck sleazeball drongo pussy hillabilly

​Thats OUR word man, only WE can use it.

​The main reason I hated my teachers is because they were on the intelligence level similar to your own, add a power trip and a desire to crush every soul into the little package you like to call "securing the future" and you've got yourself a system. I can't wait until your happy go lucky attitude, notions of self importance and any inkling of actual intelligence is crushed by someone like myself. ANYWHO, school sux.

​Thats OUR word man, only WE can use it.

​I'm sorry to tell you this, but teachers need a high intelligence level, I don't know how education is in New Zealand or where the hell you're from, but here in Denmark it's top notch. I know it can be hard to understand words like "plus" and "minus" hell even "division", but those concepts are necessary to ensure everybody has the same base to become what ever they want to be. 

​I'm sorry to tell you this, but teachers need a high intelligence level, I don't know how education is in New Zealand or where the hell you're from, but here in Denmark it's top notch. I know it can be hard to understand words like "plus" and "minus" hell even "division", but those concepts are necessary to ensure everybody has the same base to become what ever they want to be. 

​Denmark isn't even in the double digits in the rankings for universities, your education stinks. You're mistaking yourself as a first world citizen.

​Denmark isn't even in the double digits in the rankings for universities, your education stinks. You're mistaking yourself as a first world citizen.

​Do your research boy, Denmark is the worlds biggest smallest country. ;)

why dont you just ​fuck off back to new zealand

• Like 1

​I think you should ditch the pessimistic-with-a-hint-of-counter-culture attitude if you want to get anywhere in life, lol. Also, how would someone like you crush someone like him?

​I think you should ditch the pessimistic-with-a-hint-of-counter-culture attitude if you want to get anywhere in life, lol. Also, how would someone like you crush someone like him?

​I'm already in and getting places, although I wouldn't have to explain that to yourself who is clearly experienced in mind reading and summing people up over the internet in an oh so funny manner. Read what I actually said in the post and answer your own question. Is English your second language or are you just dense?

​Do your research boy, Denmark is the worlds biggest smallest country. ;)

​What does that even mean, and what does it have to do with your appalling ranking in the subject we were actually talking about?

why dont you just ​fuck off back to new zealand

​No one wants the opinion of a Welshman

• Like 2

​I'm already in and getting places, although I wouldn't have to explain that to yourself who is clearly experienced in mind reading and summing people up over the internet in an oh so funny manner. Read what I actually said in the post and answer your own question. Is English your second language or are you just dense?

​What does that even mean, and what does it have to do with your appalling ranking in the subject we were actually talking about?

​No one wants the opinion of a Welshman

​Educate yourself you silly Sheepfucker.

• Like 1