Sign in to follow this  
Sanjuro

SuperBowl

Who are you guys taking to the SuperBowl?
How do you feel about Katy Perry being the halftime show?

I just hope the Pack doesn't make it to the SuperBowl, but that's just me being a Bears fan. GO RAVENS.

Her boobs aren't that great, I don't know.

I've never liked big boobs. There was one girl that I was seeing for a while with some nice ones though.

Yea american football sucks major balls, every year i try to get into it because im a sports head but its just so fucking boring compared to the likes of soccer, basketball, boxing/mma etc. I cant deal with stopping the game every 5seconds but no doubt if i was born in america id love it, you guys are missing a trick with football (soccer), the mls is pathetic its just a retirement home for european footballers which make no sense due to the size of the u.s, you guys should have some legit players but nooope. in 10-15 years soccerball will be huge in the u.s

The only thing wrong with handegg is that there's so many stops and breaks, so it takes 3 hours to watch a single match.

​Hey, it takes some serious conditioning to play handegg though. The average play is 5-6 seconds. That means your body is at full speed for 5-6 seconds at a time and as you said it's stop and go, so you're consistently going 110% every 20 seconds.

I was a Ravens fan before they won 2 years ago, but since then I have not paid attention.

​Dude I've been a Ravens fan since I first say Ray Lewis play on TV. He's my biggest inspiration for my love of the sport.

I started considering myself a fan after I watched nearly every game the season that Billy Cundiff missed wide right in the playoffs to send the Ravens home.

​Hey, it takes some serious conditioning to play handegg though. The average play is 5-6 seconds. That means your body is at full speed for 5-6 seconds at a time and as you said it's stop and go, so you're consistently going 110% every 20 seconds.

​Dude I've been a Ravens fan since I first say Ray Lewis play on TV. He's my biggest inspiration for my love of the sport.

I started considering myself a fan after I watched nearly every game the season that Billy Cundiff missed wide right in the playoffs to send the Ravens home.

if you wanna see cardio watch any sport other than handegg. even rugby, players have similar builds to handegg but play a much more progressive longer match, with much less breaks and steriods

Do people from other countries give a shit about football?

​No everyone else has rugby or if you're lucky AFL. Although ghost will argue and be wrong AFL is the best.

​No everyone else has rugby or if you're lucky AFL. Although ghost will argue and be wrong AFL is the best.

League and Union definitely over fucking AFL

​Test match the other day was fantastic between us and injia

​Didn't watch it. I rarely watch cricket unless I'm at the beverage establishment with my buddypals