is it happy new year?

​Salt, fat and water helps. Best hangover cure: Burger, Fries, Cola and Water.

​i drink alot of spirits when im out and the past year or so i've started drinking vodka with diluted juice and water, so like ribena, water and vodka. its way cheaper cuz they dont charge you for the mixer as its only abit of juice and it takes 90% of the hangover away because youre drinking lots of water even whilst getting drunk.

but yea its fucking 8pm im only gettin up offically now iv been bed ridden all day i was in an absolute state last night and you better believe im about to order a chicken burger chips and a bottle of coke ya dig

• Like 1

​i drink alot of spirits when im out and the past year or so i've started drinking vodka with diluted juice and water, so like ribena, water and vodka. its way cheaper cuz they dont charge you for the mixer as its only abit of juice and it takes 90% of the hangover away because youre drinking lots of water even whilst getting drunk.

but yea its fucking 8pm im only gettin up offically now iv been bed ridden all day i was in an absolute state last night and you better believe im about to order a chicken burger chips and a bottle of coke ya dig

​Yes, drinking lots of sugars and "White" alcohols, actually makes your hangovers less bad. However, drinking a glass of water in-between each drink said to give you almost no hangovers. As well as drinking as much water as you can before going to bed. If you add a pinch of salt to the water as well, you're almost guaranteed a hangover free morning.

• Like 1