Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reneg4d3

History of tC

72 posts in this topic

This was posted on 05 December 2010 - 07:20 PM - These words stay true even today <3

I propose to just step out of [our] high-heels and look at the community as a whole and look at how much we've evolved. 

- January 2008 : f k n 0 w n e d .com downfall - admins/mods all get into a war and hate on c0ke and tux, destroy the community by spamming it and raging war for several days while using NerF's ventrilo as a hide out.

- February 2008: Shifty created thec0re v1 - The Next Level

- March 2008: Typeusername was a financial totem pole for the community and funded all the projects as well, also Raidx some how found our community and we started prank calling everyone.

- June/July 2008: Typeusername has a bunch of world of warcraft accounts, Eddie and I sell them for him and he pays out a few hundred dollars. But the story ends funny because it all got charged back, he lost thousands of dollars and had to go to court and had his whole life rocked.

- *I don't remember what month, I think near winter time* 2008: thec0re.net gets DDOS down into flames by Sodomy as well with internet connection by armies of botnets. My documents were released all over the internet and my house was getting prank called. Also Coder was forced to suck Sodomy's dick all over xFire. Because I made fun of how he had an e-relationship with a 16 girl when he's a 30 year old man who has a 5ft long pony tail.

- 2008: thec0re.net was revived by Shifty and Type was brought on aboard once again, I was highly against it because he's a tool and he still is and will forever be. But for some gay reason this time we decide to merge with f k n 0 w n e d.com and let them run shit.

At this time I quit the community.. once again 

- 2009: thec0re is brought back but by Industry this time and does fine for awhile ( I don't know why it fell apart).

- 2009: thec0re falls apart Darkcha0s knew no point paying for shit when it wasn't appreciated.

- 2010: thec0re was turned into r0b0tcity.net hosted by Reneg4d3. The site was small and slowly became inactive. The site no longer exists because NoName forgot to re-buy the domain name and now some company owns it.

- 2010: http://thec0re.freeforumhost.com/ - an fail attempt to revive the community by cptplanet, never took off.

- 2010 November: thec0re community is contacted and we turn into electonic.net hosted by Reneg4d3 and now we all are here.

In two months will be our 3 [NOW 8 YEAR!!] year anniversary of the community, no matter through all the hosting problems and all political corruption over who gets staff we always stayed thec0re and will keep on doing so. Thec0re has been through a rough journey we've been on the bottom and we've been on top and it didn't workout the way we wanted it too but that's just how life goes. But success isn't measured about being on top all the time it's about how fast you hit the bottom and can bounce back up top, we've done it many times. Thec0re is built around a dream that Shifty and countless members had long ago, one that we all bought into and followed and put our hard time too. Thec0re is deeper then just another game hacking community it's a dream and the saga will continue no matter what, without Raidx or Reneg4d3 and I. 

I personally want to thank everyone single one of you for all that you've given the community for the last three years, for the emotional support and everything. I personally don't give a fuck who is staff because in reality, all of you help create this community and I won't give seniority to an admin over a member just because of rank and I purpose all of you to try and do the same.

Thanks,

NerF

A loyal community peon.

Thought I would share an old post that has a lot of great information in it.

Love you guys,

Reneg4d3

2 people like this

So much love, and now I can spam you guys on a more intellectual and logical basis. Best Christmas Ever.

in 2073 ill be 80 dammm

well have flying tvs by then, and in home drone delivery service let alone personal drones.   cant wait nigga bangbang

Here's some old emails/newsletters:

19/02/2008 - thec0re.net - Back online! You can't keep us down! ( Thec0re.net BETA - The next level. )‏

Hey BlacKOuT,

Over the last two days thec0re.net has been experiencing problems regarding our hosting. After being booted from our previous host we have finally relocated to a new and improved server. After a few technical difficulties we are now back on the road! Thanks to quick thinking from c0ke we have a database backup taken only 8 hours prior to being shut down, thus ensuring minimal data loss. Over the next couple of days forum modifications and graphics will be reinstalled and thec0re will be back on the fast track to success! In the mean time the forums are fully functional.

Thanks to all of you for hanging in there over the last few days and sticking with us, especially those in ventrilo!

- thec0re.net Staff

-------------------------------------
Thec0re.net BETA - The next level. Statistics:
Registered Users: 260
Total Posts: 11812
Busiest Time: 85 users were online on 16th February 2008 - 09:33 PM

25/02/2008 - thec0re.net - Closing down and moving back to gametration.com‏

Dear thec0re members,

I am sending this email to infrom you that we are officialy closing down and all staff are going back to gametration.com/fkn0wned.com.

Please feel free to rejoin with us!

http://www.gametration.com

Thanks,
Shifty

P.S. I suck c0ke\'s cock.

25/02/2008 - All Members must read this. ( Thec0re.net )‏

Dear, BlacKOuT

An email was recently sent from our systems we advise you to ignore the email 
it was a fake email sent to all our members by another member 

We hope you introduce your friend's into thec0re network 

Many thanks 
RaidX

Thec0re.net Statistics:
Registered Users: 411
Total Posts: 17584
Busiest Time: 92 users were online on Yesterday, 09:10 PM

25/02/2008 - thec0re.net - Ignore the last email‏

Dear thec0re members,

Sorry about the last email. It was sent by RaidX who has since been banned for failing to pass our anti-faggots test and talking too much shit.

We are actually infact moving and have already begun merging databases. I am leaving thec0re open for reference purposes untill TuxifieD decides to remove it.

http://www.gametration.net

Thanks,
Shitty

26/02/2008 - Read this Members ( Thec0re.net )‏

Dear, BlacKOuT

Recently Another Community has been mass emailing our members 
But Let me tell you all just ingore the fag's who is trying to put fake emails out 
because why would we email saying were leaving when were just starting to hit it big time 

Many Thanks 
RaidX

Thec0re.net Statistics:
Registered Users: 421
Total Posts: 18113
Busiest Time: 92 users were online on Yesterday, 09:10 PM

27/02/2008 -  Thec0re.net - Feb 26th Newsletter ( Thec0re.net )‏

Whats up BlacKOuT, please take 5 minutes to read up on our weekly newsletter and find out whats been happening at the site.

Feb 26th Newsletter

Welcome to the first installment of the tC newsletter. Each week or two (depending on what has happened or not happened) we will post up a new newsletter and also email to each member for those at work who can't access the site.

Basically the newsletter will round up all the recent events and also things to come.

So lets get started.

Threat Much -
Now as we all know, our website hasn't gone down very well with rival websites. The reason for this is the insane activity and disruption it's caused. We have been threatened, ddosed, betrayed, defaced and have pulled through each attack. With even more tight security updates in the last day or two the website is much more stronger and we would like to thank all you loyal members and staff for sticking by us in the hard times. I doubt attacks on the website aren't at an end but I guarantee they won't shut us down in the long run.

I would personally like to ask every member of this board to put recent events behind them and move on. As I've mentioned, Ignorance is the best from of defense, don't feed the trolls.

Growth -
Since the minute we upped for the first time the posts have been coming in their thousands every single day. Unfortunately we haven't had the time to concentrate on getting members to the site, which will start to eventually pick up when we get our hacks out (which I will talk about later). However it's not just up to our hacks to bring traffic to the website. We are asking you to do whatever you can, invite everyone possible, send out mass emails, tell your best friends, advertise us in game whether raging or not. Lets get the member count flowing. We are almost on 20,000 posts on our second week, that in itself is phenomenal, it shows dedication and loyalty so we thank you all for that.

Official Releases -
I have recently flushed out our coders and chosen our final 5. Raidx, Gate Guardian, Javex, x3 and Mainzr. Raid is working on a hack for the Battlefied scene. Javex is concentrating on CSS as you all probably know and x3 and Mainzr will be coding for CS 1.6 and then will later be moving onto Source. In the next month we will have a series of official hacks out in the scene, this should really get us some good traffic and hopefully a good reputation in the cheat scene. Time will tell.

Skin -
Problems with skinners delayed a final skin in the early stages of the website. After days of pestering people I finally decided to go ahead and make the skin myself. The current skin is final however in the future I will contact a pro and get something more glossy and professional. However I believe the current skin will do us for a few month, whilst we find our feet in the scene.

Staff -
I get over 3/4 people per day asking me if they can join the Staff. Mainly it's the same people every day. We are currently revising staff and the full effects of that will probably be noticed at weekend. However if we do or do not demote anybody please don't ask for spots, you will most likely not get one if you do. We are trying to make a Staff spot very exclusive and rare, if we just let anybody in people will take it for granted. Please bare this in mind.

Competitions & Giveaways -
I recently announced a new competition to tC. Member of the Month, I am sure you're all fully aware how it works so I won't go into it. However that won't be the only competition running and it certainly won't be the only time we will be giving away prizes. You will find members receiving gifts from the staff for certain things around the board, uploading QUALITY warez, giving EXCELLENT help and generally being an OUT AND OUT nice guy. These prizes will me PM'd to you with a congratulation message from the staff for doing a great job. They will also be completely random so if you think you deserve a prize, you know we see everything.

1K Crew Announced -
You all know about this. We announced the tC exclusive club this week. As a member of this club you will recieve a gold name and an exclusive forum. In this forum there will be giveaways almost 24/7. You will be able to get your hands on steam accounts, rapidshare premiums, phishers and not to mention the special treatment from our tC staff. We are currently selling 1K spots for a one time payment of $20, but be quick, there are only 15 places left.

Round Up -
It has been one big up and down fortnight for the website, but overall we have hardly let it effect us, we are moving from strength to strength and it won't be long till we are a huge website. Forget the rumors, put the past behind you. The Next Level has begun. It was inevitable. ;)

- Shifty

Thec0re.net Statistics:
Registered Users: 446
Total Posts: 19332
Busiest Time: 92 users were online on 24th February 2008 - 09:10 PM

4/03/2008 - All Members Read this ( Thec0re.net )‏

Dear, BlacKOuT

Recently one of our coders, RaidX Has coded a few hacks for us
we understand that ALOT of beta test request was pm'd to RaidX
If you can please hold on once hack is totally finished and ready fully for BETA
all members who pm'd request to RaidX to use our hacks there requests Will be reviewed 
and BETA will be picked by Either there post count, How much they donated this month 
or How much they contribute the thec0re.
Please do not try to bug RaidX into rushing or letting you beta hack before BETA Release to Beta testers
as this will instantly make you be removed from possible BETA Testers list

Many thanks, 
RaidX

Thec0re.net 
Registered Users: 635
Total Posts: 27688
Busiest Time: 96 users were online on 29th February 2008 - 10:09 PM
THIS EMAIL WAS SENT BY RaidX on 04/03/2008 At 12:53pm GMT
            Thec0re.net 

21/03/2008 - Thec0re.net - March 21st Newsletter ( Thec0re.net )‏

Whats up BlacKOuT, please take 10 minutes to read up on our weekly newsletter and find out whats been happening at the site.

March 21st 2008, Newsletter

Welcome to the Second tC newsletter. Each week or two (depending on what has happened or not happened) we will post up a new newsletter and also email to each member for those at work who can't access the site.

Basically the newsletter will round up all the recent events and also things to come.

So lets get started.

Thec0re.net Temp Irc! -
TEMPORARY UNTIL OUR OFFICIAL CHAN UPDATES
That's right, I have just finalised setting up our IRC channel.
The best way to get to know us is through IRC, and you can do just that by connecting to:
Server: irc.moo.vc
Channel: #thec0re
You will need mIRC to join the IRC channel, you can download the free version from HERE! or the premium version cracked available HERE!

After you have connected you will have to register your nickname so nobody can pretend to be you. To do this (when connected) type:
CODE
/msg NickServ register password email
Replace password with the password you want and MAKE SURE EMAIL IS A VALID EMAIL, because you have to verify your email with a passcode. After typing that in you will receive an email, there will be instructions on how to activate your nick.
----------------
Idlers will receive free exclusives treats such as XXX passes, Rapidshare premiums, steam accounts and much more!
---------------

Growth -
We now have a 100% Uptime Hosting and protection thanks you people donating and support our site.
It would help if you refer your friends and people you know, and post our website name on other websites to help our community to grow bigger and bigger.

Hacks/Release's -
Recently we have seen lots of hacks be released by our coding team This is what is helping our site grow and As i hear we are going to get alot more hacks released this month, Also my cod4,bf2 and bf2142 hacks will be released publicly this month.

Warez - 
Our warez section Is growing extreamly bigger everyday thanks to the dirty warez spammer's
Don't forget when searching for warez or posting some warez please use search button to check if content exsits 
before requesting it or posting duplicate's.

1000K Crew - 
1k Crew buy in is now closed noone can buy 1k you have to post your way to 1k
Thanks you People Like Miller,Phantom,James and other 1k crew for 
posting some nice stuff in the 1k section e.g password list dump's private cryptors,binders and private hacks and software.

Donation's - 
We ask for people to donate to help pay for hosting server and other services we may need 
all donators will have access to RaidX's private cryptor and binder 
you will have your own version built for if for all donators over $20 Donation's.

Raging Team - 
Our raging team has now been selected, check out the raging team requests thread on the forums to check who got in the raging team.

Tutorials - 
We have now made many tut's for you to view video's,screenshots and read how to Do most thing's which you would most likely  
Want to learn or readup on it.

what we are - 
We Pride our-self in being a security/hacking community 
we dont just hack we help people secure there shit with new apps and software to help secure 
windows,linux,unix. 

Many Thanks - RaidX

Thec0re.net Statistics:
Registered Users: 1305
Total Posts: 43088
Busiest Time: 1055 users were online on 5th March 2008 - 09:36 PM

22/03/2008 - ATTENTION: Scammers and impersonators ( Thec0re.net )‏

BlacKOuT,

There has been an uproar of scammers and/or impersonators who are posing as thec0re staff and administration.
thec0re management or staff will NEVER ask for your password unless it is under special circumstances.
Before trading with ANYBODY who is 1kclub/Staff/Management, make sure you ask them to PM you on the forums with their account, to prove their identity. If they reply with "oh i cant the forums aren't working" or don't PM you on the board, DO NOT TRADE WITH THEM. Make sure you also verify the same thing with the middleman(s).

Thankyou,

DCLXVI on behalf of the thec0re Management.

Thec0re.net Statistics:
Registered Users: 1330
Total Posts: 43959

24/03/2008 - Thec0re.net - March 24th Newsletter ( Thec0re.net )‏

Whats up BlacKOuT, please take 2 minutes to read up on our weekly newsletter and find out whats been happening at the site.

March 24th 2008, Newsletter

Welcome to the Third tC newsletter. Each week or two (depending on what has happened or not happened) we will post up a new newsletter and also email to each member for those at work who can't access the site.

We have recently secured our http services by using a ssl certification 
which simply means you will be accessing site via https://www.thec0re.net
instead of http:// 
Don't worry just go to thec0re.net and it will auto redirect you to https secured link

Also i kinder had problem with my call of duty 4 now i have fixed my problems and will be 
releasing a public cod4 hack within the next two weeks with many features
you can check out the VIP cod4 hack at https://www.thec0re.net/COD4_Hack

Introducing old hackers to the new scene -
Well as you all know we are starting to see some of the old skool hackers show through the cracks
well i have been speaking to some people i use to chill with years ago 
i have linked them to thec0re and when they get time to sign up they will be showing you a new style of hacking
bringing software round which hasn't been used in year's but still work's better than most new software, Most people 
think that Just because people hack there bad, yet we only take which ask's to be taken. E.G. if U see Microsoft making millions via paypal, a hacker will find a way in and take just abit of the money, like robin hood take from the rich and give to the poor, although most people think that kind of act is morally wrong yet you see people robbing bank's and that's kinder ok so long as you don't get caught i think the hacker should be seen as someone who is of no importance yet Someone people FEAR we take what we want from people who have too many of the same thing or if there WoW account's we take them to save the nerd's from Dying at there PC's playing WoW.
What i am trying to say is embrace thec0re and don't hate on the hacker's 

Our team-
as you notice Our team is growing very big with more Staff and mods to help our forums keep clean and run smooth without spammer's, and Graphics's,Warez,Coding Team's To Keep contributing to thec0re - 
as part of a community we thank you for helping our forum's grow bigger and we thank all the members for promoting our site 
as a cause of us growing so fast - now we have 46,609 post's and We have over 1,400 registered members.

Mods-
We recently a few security mod's was installed but now member bar mod has been installed thanks to our great admin's
as you notice along the time more nice user-friendly mods will be installed on our forums to create a nicer mood for us all 
even when your stressed out thec0re will Help relax and interest you ...

Want to Promote Thec0re- 
want to do your part for thec0re, Help us post about thec0re promoting us either via posting wikipedia articles's or posting on random forums or raging in css with our name...

Many Thanks - Thec0re Managment team
News letter Written by RaidX 

Thec0re.net Statistics:
Registered Users: 1430
Total Posts: 46637

26/03/2008 - Help The Core!! ( Thec0re.net | The Next Level )‏

BlacKOuT, as you know we are going to be skinned by Niggorex very soon. However it will take a while to get the money by ourselves so we are asking to help us out.

Unfortunately there will be no perks with the donation, we are just asking for help as it is your community asw ell and by donating we will know how much you care.

It is not mandatory to donate, of course. However by doing so you will be put in our VERY good books, so when asking for stuff in the future like steam accounts and rapidshares, you will be treated with a little more respect.

So below is the target amount, how much we currently have and a list of the donators.

To donate please send the money to [email protected], with a message to verify who you are and what you are donating for. Once you have donated PM me and I will add you to the donators list.

To donate please visit this page: https://thec0re.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6275

Thank you.

--------------------

Target: $350
Current Total: $100

Donators:
27/04/2008  

27/04/2008 - April 26 Reneg4d3.com || PerfectHacks.com Monthly News Letter ( Reneg4d3 )‏ (this isn't tC related but it's Reneg4d3 related).

Hey BlacKOuT,

Thanks for choosing Reneg4d3.com. This post is the Monthly News letter for April. It will sum up what little activity that has gone on. alright lets begin

Thec0re

You most likely have heard of them - They are a valued part of this community. They are the new hacking scene. If any of thec0re officials are on here, please respect them. If you have any questions or concerns, head over to tC at http://www.thec0re.net

Reneg4d3 VIP

Ok, VIP is a REALLY big thing here, considering this is a VIP website. Where to start...Firstly, if you don't know how to get to the VIP subscriptions, just go to "My Controls" and click "Purchase Paid Subscriptions." This will bring you to a page that you can view all the prices of the different levels of VIP, such as Bronze to Gold, and the cafe cert. The current games supported are as follows: Counter-Strike:Source. In the near future we will include, but are not limited to: Counter-Strike 1.6, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source, and hopefully Call of Duty 2. Our VIP at the moment is currently being updated, and will not be open for at least another week, if not more. We are going through and completely cleaning through the excess code, and fixing the known bugs. We will be doing a complete remake of what we have. Trust me, the wait will be completely worth it. The newest version will be so advanced that some of the integrated features have never been seen in hacks before. The newest version will give the user the feeling of complete control and complete freedom to set up and design and customize the hack to their liking. The hack will be so user-friendly that they will feel like they are using windows to control their hack. Our newest version has the same user interface as windows, so our users will have no problem whatsoever configuring the hack.

Reneg4d3 Cafe Cert

Games, Games, Games: Our Cafe Cert subscribers receive access to many of the newly released games on Steam* as long as you maintain an active subscription. For a complete list of games currently available in the program, check out the game list image

Steam Account Protection: Valve's Steam for Cafés Program technology does not use Steam Accounts so Café Cert Subscribers no longer have to worry about getting VAC banned.

Automatic Updates Delivered Via Steam: All of your game subscriptions will be kept up-to-date with the latest versions using Steam's distribution system. New content, bug fixes, and other items which have traditionally been distributed as "patches" will be handled automatically.

No More Getting VAC Banned: Café Subscribers no longer have to worry about having their Steam accounts getting banned because the new tool doesn't use individual accounts. Your PC's are added directly onto a Secure master server and then receive automatic login information when Steam is run. No more hassles and waiting to have your passwords reset.

Direct Steam Integration: The update includes an integrated Steam for Cafés with all the self-updating features you expect from Steam to reduce maintenance during updates. Now includes support for command-line options for better integration with café management software.

Future Features for Forum (FFFF):

- New VIP
- New VIP Promotions
- Cash prizes / Contests Rewards
- New benefits for our valued customers
|-> Discount for renewal of VIP
|-> A Free month of VIP with a Purchase of 6 months Cafe

I would like to thank all the staff for being responsible and helping out the members here with their questions. Keep it up, you are all an important asset to this community.

Thanks for those who stay active, it shows you care about the community, who knows you might get a staff position if you are here and show us your mature enough!

Thanks a lot guys and thanks again!

Hey BlacKOuT you currently have 0 posts, If you wouldn't mind and try to post maybe 5 posts a day, its not much to ask for considering all the stuff we offer to you. It's the least you could do.
Thanks again BlacKOuT

Regards,
-Reneg4d3 and Reneg43.com Staff

Note: This newsletter was sent to all registered emails also.
Reneg4d3 Statistics:
Registered Users: 160
Total Posts: 2031
Busiest Time: 1264 users were online on 12th March 2008 - 01:32 PM

16/05/2008 - Downtime ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

Dear BlacKOuT,

Sorry for the recent two hour downtime but i was updating servers and 
the dns nameserver config file ended up corrupting while updating system
i have now repaired this as the website is back online 

Many Thanks 
RaidX - Thec0re Support Team

Thec0re.net - The Next Level 
Registered Users: 3690
Total Posts: 86941
Busiest Time: 71 users were online on Today, 01:17 AM
            Thec0re.net - The Next Level 

16/06/2008 - Want a free teamspeak ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

Dear Client,

RaidX is now offering free teamspeaks 
if you want one then pm RaidX on the forum with what you want your username and password for the 
game control panel the button for control panel should be at top of the forum pages 
RaidX will create you a ts and you can control using game control panel 
and soon as its setup will take a few mins to pm you the ts info for your ts.

Please Tell your friends as after a few week i will stop offering free teamspeaks 
and the one's setup before this deal close's they will stay online forever.

Many thanks
Mixngame.co.uk Tech Support team 

16/06/2008 - June 16th Newsletter ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

BlacKOuT,

June 16th Newsletter

Welcome to the June 16th tC newsletter. Each week or two (depending on what has happened or not happened) we will post up a new newsletter and also email to each member for those at work/school etc who can't access the site.

So lets get started.

Skys the limit
Although you may not realise this but right now tC has never been better. Recently many things have been happening all for the best including something you will all be excited about, which I will mention later. Lately me and type have basically been dead to the site and the site has been kept running healthily by RaidX, Laptops and Phantom along with all the great Smods and Mods. This has made me really happy as I've never been able to leave the site in the hands of other people and watch it run smoothly. Most of the management are now back to their best including myself although I will still be a little inactive, I have found more time to come online and cannot wait to get back to my best.

I have seen many many new members coming through posting and staying active, this is a really good thing for tC as we're running on the basic IPB skin and look like shit to those who don't know the website. So in that case, we must be doing something right! Everything is now back to it's best, we are seeing more activity, new members and the overall mood within the community is one of happiness (gay). On top of that we are getting interest from other sites in the shape of possible affiliations which will be looked into soon.

So to sum it up, tC is back to the top of it's game. And as of now, we have the potential to do anything. The sky's the limit baby.

Skin confirmed
Wow how many times have I told you this! Well this time it's a fact, Niggorex has said so himself. The skin is currently at 75% and will be completed very soon. However Niggorex has moved homes and is waiting for his ISP to be back up, once up he can finish off and give us the skin we've been waiting for for all this time. Good times!

Here is a quote to prove it -
[ QUOTE (Niggorex @ Jun 16 2008, 09:27 AM)
The skin is 75%, i am moving tomorrow so soon as i get my ISP transfer ill hit the skin because i have 3weeks off due to the move. Do as you please either way the site will have the skin. ]

Hopefully that will now give you all a little hope, I still need an ETA from Niggorex however what he said looks very promising and we should have the skin very soon. I will get Niggorex to post one of his famous Skin Status threads very soon. Sit tight people.

1K to VIP
Recently we totally re-done the whole 1K concept. The name was changed to VIP and entry rules were totally remade. As to many people were getting into 1K so easy we have decided to make it paid access only. The reasons behind this are to stop leechers as only those we trust will be able to buy access into the group.

If you want to read more about this then click here.

A quick sum up to a short newsletter
This week was a rather short newsletter however what I have told you is the best news we've had for a while. tC is back to it's best, the skin is coming and we will soon be the site that we have not yet managed to become. With the skin we will be able to concentrate on things such as new coders, new hacks and much more exclusive content that will bring members in from other sites. tC has not yet become the big gun in the cheat scene due to many mishaps, however these mishaps are nearly behind us and we are now ready to compete with out competitors.

Let the next level begin. 

Thec0re.net - The Next Level Statistics:
Registered Users: 4431
Total Posts: 109622
Busiest Time: 127 users were online on Today, 12:42 PM

22/07/2008 - V4 Launch With new skin ( Thec0re.net - We be c0rin' since 08. )‏

dear BlacKOuT,

Welcome to the New V4 Skin, Hope Everyone likes the new look and feel of thec0re.net wink.gif

Sorry you guys had to wait like FOREVER!!! LOL laugh.gif i have been very busy with life and just don't have the time anymore, but at least i came though now eat my Cock!

I will be under going tests and fixing Bugs/Mods etc, If you see any Bugs PM me or Shifty.

NOW THINGS ARE REALLY GONNA GET STARTED!!

Please bring all your friends 

Fkn0wned is now perminatly offline thanks to RaidX & shifty
so why not bring your self over to thec0re 

Thec0re.net - We be c0rin' since 08. Statistics:
Registered Users: 5822
Total Posts: 133610
Busiest Time: 2999 users were online on 28th June 2008 - 11:01 AM
Board Address: http://www.thec0re.net/forum/index.php&#092;z31/12/2008  

31/12/2008 - www.thec0re.net/forum - Now Open! ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

BlacKOuT,

I, along with the rest of the staff, are pleased to announce the reopening of www.thec0re.net.

We welcome you to visit our forums and be a part of our community.

Thanks,

The www.thec0re.net Administration

8/02/2009 - Paying HACK Coders $100 ( thec0re.net // undetected counter strike source hacks )‏

BlacKOuT,

I am looking for CS:S hack coders to create hacks for thec0re.

Please view this post: http://www.thec0re.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4249

I am paying around $100 per hack, please view the post and contact dyfuCa if you can create hacks, or if you know of someone that will.

thec0re.net // undetected counter strike source hacks Statistics:
Registered Users: 1079
Total Posts: 42487
Busiest Time: 99 users were online on 28th January 2009 - 07:36 PM

2/03/2010 - Newsletter 01/03/10‏

BlacKOuT,

Thec0re.net has issued it's second Newsletter. You know you want to read this shit!!

Click here to read it

Make sure you reply to it :)
- tC Management.  

That's all she wrote.

1 person likes this

Here's some old emails/newsletters:

19/02/2008 - thec0re.net - Back online! You can't keep us down! ( Thec0re.net BETA - The next level. )‏

25/02/2008 - thec0re.net - Closing down and moving back to gametration.com‏

25/02/2008 - All Members must read this. ( Thec0re.net )‏

25/02/2008 - thec0re.net - Ignore the last email‏

26/02/2008 - Read this Members ( Thec0re.net )‏

27/02/2008 -  Thec0re.net - Feb 26th Newsletter ( Thec0re.net )‏

4/03/2008 - All Members Read this ( Thec0re.net )‏

21/03/2008 - Thec0re.net - March 21st Newsletter ( Thec0re.net )‏

22/03/2008 - ATTENTION: Scammers and impersonators ( Thec0re.net )‏

24/03/2008 - Thec0re.net - March 24th Newsletter ( Thec0re.net )‏

26/03/2008 - Help The Core!! ( Thec0re.net | The Next Level )‏

27/04/2008 - April 26 Reneg4d3.com || PerfectHacks.com Monthly News Letter ( Reneg4d3 )‏ (this isn't tC related but it's Reneg4d3 related).

16/05/2008 - Downtime ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

16/06/2008 - Want a free teamspeak ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

16/06/2008 - June 16th Newsletter ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

22/07/2008 - V4 Launch With new skin ( Thec0re.net - We be c0rin' since 08. )‏

31/12/2008 - www.thec0re.net/forum - Now Open! ( Thec0re.net - The Next Level )‏

8/02/2009 - Paying HACK Coders $100 ( thec0re.net // undetected counter strike source hacks )‏

2/03/2010 - Newsletter 01/03/10‏

That's all she wrote.

​Those fake emails were great, even if they suck a bunch of cocks that was hilarious.

This was the bomb, we need a public relations guy if we're "re-kindling" this fire.

This was the bomb, we need a public relations guy if we're "re-kindling" this fire.

​FkN0wned isn't going to do anything. We aren't even remotely the same as them and I don't even think it's owned by the same people anymore. The website is now fkn0wned.net and the .com goes to the fappening suspended twitter account. I still don't know what all that was about. 

I was just thinking that the PR guy whould write news, handle the Facebook group, be awesome and generally active. I nominate Kiefer.

I was just thinking that the PR guy whould write news, handle the Facebook group, be awesome and generally active. I nominate Kiefer.

​Just nominate yourself already.

2 people like this

Cant wait till Chaser's mom fingers my butthole.

​You know she's off limits, YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT

2 people like this

​Just nominate yourself already.

​I don't have the patience nor personality for this.

​I hope you get cancer.

2 people like this

​you can say that again

​​I don't have the patience nor personality for this.

​​I don't have the patience nor personality for this.

​You can say that again. 

​You can say that again. 

​You can say that again. 

​You can say that again. 

​I hope cancer and AIDS evolve in your prostate and create CANCAIDES and you die so slowly and infect only people you love and care about and Norway or whatever shit land you come from sinks into the ocean and everyone just forgets everything that ever happened there from then on after. Merry christmas.