Sign in to follow this  
Industry

Craft Beer?

You guys into craft beer at all?

My buddy brews his own beer and is really involved in the craft beer scene. He went up to Vermont this summer and brought back a couple cases of Heady Topper, which is the number one ranked beer in the United States. I got to try a can, it was delicious. Very hoppy flavor, like an IPA on steroids. 

My favorite beers are:

1. Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
  2. Sierra Nevada's Torpedo
  3. Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale

Atleast, those are my go-to beers. 

inb4: pabst, coors light, fosters, budweiser

I don't know what craft beer is, but I enjoy a good Corona. Also, Heineken and Carling are really good (though I prefer Carling more)

inb4 guinness. that shit is disgusting, sorry.

craft beer is homebrew if im right?

not really into beer myself, much prefer cider. i've always wondered is it difficult or just as easy to get cider in the u.s? i was in amsterdam recently and it was fucking impossible, i couldnt understand it because cider is as available as water over here and boy it sure is delicious

You guys into craft beer at all?

My buddy brews his own beer and is really involved in the craft beer scene. He went up to Vermont this summer and brought back a couple cases of Heady Topper, which is the number one ranked beer in the United States. I got to try a can, it was delicious. Very hoppy flavor, like an IPA on steroids. 

My favorite beers are:

1. Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
  2. Sierra Nevada's Torpedo
  3. Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale

Atleast, those are my go-to beers. 

inb4: pabst, coors light, fosters, budweiser

​We have the same taste in beer. I have heard Heady Toper, but have never had the chance to have one. Being from Cali, I don't mind a Corona from time to time.

not really into beer myself, much prefer cider. i've always wondered is it difficult or just as easy to get cider in the u.s? i was in amsterdam recently and it was fucking impossible, i couldnt understand it because cider is as available as water over here and boy it sure is delicious

​Yea, craft beer is technically anything brewed in a micro-brewery. Compared to large scale domestic brands that is.

There is tons of hard cider in the US. Maybe they just don't drink a lot of cider in Amsterdam because of the Dutch influence on beer and shit. I dont know, talking out of my ass.

​We have the same taste in beer. I have heard Heady Toper, but have never had the chance to have one. Being from Cali, I don't mind a Corona from time to time.

​Dude, it was like eating a hops bud. I had to put it down. I came back to it later to finish it, but they succeeded in making possibly the most hoppy beer I could imagine but still having it be drinkable. Worth checking out, but those cases are $55 a piece.

​Yea, craft beer is technically anything brewed in a micro-brewery. Compared to large scale domestic brands that is.

There is tons of hard cider in the US. Maybe they just don't drink a lot of cider in Amsterdam because of the Dutch influence on beer and shit. I dont know, talking out of my ass.

​Dude, it was like eating a hops bud. I had to put it down. I came back to it later to finish it, but they succeeded in making possibly the most hoppy beer I could imagine but still having it be drinkable. Worth checking out, but those cases are $55 a piece.

​Wow that is pricey for beer, but I'll pay for quality.

​Fucking everyone drinks that shit here these days. I hate it personally but I don't even really drink anymore so waddaeyeknow

​Fucking everyone drinks that shit here these days. I hate it personally but I don't even really drink anymore so waddaeyeknow

​you dont drink anymore? What happened?

​you dont drink anymore? What happened?

​Nothing really I just don't really enjoy drinking in any context or being around drunk people anymore, I probably drank enough for the next 10-20 years anyway haha. Why drink when you can do other better drugs anyway, most of which do less short and long term damage. Even most drugs I've lost interest in though, besides marihuana.

We have a few craft beers here in Denmark. My favorite is by far Thy and Fur, who makes different varity of beer. My most favorite is Fur Vulcano and Fyn's Bryghus' Chili Beer.

Eh, I don't know the name of it, all I know is that it's like 9.5% alcohol and it gets you drunk fast.

Also, it tastes straight up like alcohol and not beer.

I'll look into how expensive it's going to be, however I'm not sure export/import of alcohol is allowed in the US?

​I think its only considered import/export if it is for commercial sale.

We have a few craft beers here in Denmark. My favorite is by far Thy and Fur, who makes different varity of beer. My most favorite is Fur Vulcano and Fyn's Bryghus' Chili Beer.

​what the hell are these? novels?

• Like 1

​what the hell are these? novels?

Nah man, it's because most them have "Brewing Location, name of beer" as their name. Eg. it was from New York, it could be called New York Brewery Pale Ale and etc. 

​I think its only considered import/export if it is for commercial sale.

​It might be worth looking at this.