Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iHD

I need c0re's help. I got Hacked. Bad.

17 posts in this topic

TL;DR

Someone hacked my email is basically fucked my shit up. I have gotten everything back in order after a few days. Yes this happend on Christmas Eve. What a scumbag right?

Well this fucking homo was stupid enough to take my steam and not make it private. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bossalexf/ my steam id used to be /imyourfriend/ and has been for over 9 years. now its different.

If you go check used names, it is |Pipe Dreams| #BASED which is me. This faggot stole my name styling too. My account had over 1,200 in account balance. Which i do yearly. Thats mroe what im concerned about than anything.

if you have any receipts then just contact steam support, they should help you out

if you have any receipts then just contact steam support, they should help you out

​I have had no response from Steam since the ticket sibmussion. But it is the weekend so im not totally irritated yet.

The person lives here. Idiot made a purchase and forgot to change email.

901 School St Leadwood, MO 63653

Here is their visa #:

Mastercard: 5392-1948-4720-2941
Expires: 4/2015 CV3: 348
Pin#: 8147  

The person lives here:

Here is their visa #:

Pin#: 8147  

how in the hell did you get this? 

how in the hell did you get this? 

A friend of mine for the CC. IP was found by him logging into my account and it sent me an email. Also i got a email saying email was logged into at a different location.

The person lives here. Idiot made a purchase and forgot to change email.

Here is their visa #:

Pin#: 8147  ​

have u tried using the card? also why the fuck have u got 1.2k in ur steam 

have u tried using the card? also why the fuck have u got 1.2k in ur steam 

​I refuse to use someones visa. I like to keep some morals lol. Like how i would never use someones visa i found on the ground. I dont know if the visa is real, this is what a friend of mine dug up. I just asked him to find some info on this location i received.

​I refuse to use someones visa. I like to keep some morals lol. Like how i would never use someones visa i found on the ground.

​yea but the visa you find on the ground probably belongs to an innocent guy like yourself, not some scumbag who hacked you on christmas eve and attempted to jack all your shit, do you think hes not gona touch your balance? im shitty with things like this im not gona be able to help you find the guy but im pretty sure if he knows that you know his address and card details hes gona shit his pants

If you have 1.2k in your steam balance  I really fucking doubt valve will ignore you on this one. I am pissed as fuck for you. I hope this works out and there is a little justice this holiday season.

​yea but the visa you find on the ground probably belongs to an innocent guy like yourself, not some scumbag who hacked you on christmas eve and attempted to jack all your shit, do you think hes not gona touch your balance? im shitty with things like this im not gona be able to help you find the guy but im pretty sure if he knows that you know his address and card details hes gona shit his pants

​I do it because i have a severe spending problem. This limits what i can buy throughout the year. Once the 1,200 is gone, i can no longer buy anything off Steam till Christmas next year.

If you have 1.2k in your steam balance  I really fucking doubt valve will ignore you on this one. I am pissed as fuck for you. I hope this works out and there is a little justice this holiday season.

​Yeah im really upset. I literally just put new money on it for the Steam Holiday sale. Steam is taking its sweetass to reply to my proof of ownership. But in all honesty, i just want my steam back for the friends i had on there. I met some pretty kickass people over the years, but to find it they deleted all my friends kind of breaks my heart.

his guy hacked basically every account i ever had with this email. Which is pretty much them all, which is frightening. I had to show Paypal some proof of my ownership the other day because of this.

i wouldnt worry about it bro if the steam account is the main thing hes taken then youre fine, even if they take their time replying you'll get it back eventually and they'll refund you for anything hes purchased im sure, its no loss to them because theyre all digital sales and they can just remove the shit from your library

edit: only reading what u said above now, shit. contact the cunt, drain his bank account or call in the pigs before he does some damage

I'm gonna buy runescape membership for the whole site with his visa brb

PS, I'm calling you PimpJuice and not iHD

Now i just realized i got trolled by the hacker too. The Unknown IP was a fake email. The only i have yet to get back is my Steam Account, my PayPal account tied to my steam account. They messed with everything but haven't seen to actually have used anything.

This isn't you?

28. december 2014
|Boss| #YA: HEY MAN
JuNNeZ: 02:22 for me man
JuNNeZ: I
JuNNeZ: I'm heading for bed :(
|Boss| #YA: no
|Boss| #YA: :(
JuNNeZ: Gimme 10 hours and I'm ready,
|Boss| #YA: okay
|Boss| #YA: ill be waiting
|Boss| #YA: naked and ready
|Boss| #YA: paint me
JuNNeZ: :P

Your name was Pipedreams when I talked to him. 

This isn't you?

Your name was Pipedreams when I talked to him. 

​I'm gonna message the guy too