Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

So much has been going on in my head that I really hope that I just spontaneously explode.

Too much serious thinking. A lot of it is hard to think about because it changes EVERYTHING.

​Protip: Drink water, lots of water.

Trying shrooms this week.

​iv had truffels a good few times and theyre amazing, i highly recommend doing them alone for the first hour or 2 until you start feeling comfortable, can be quite intense if youre in a group to start with

What's up guys, it's really nostalgic seeing the old crew back together. It's been almost a decade since this all started and we've certainly all changed, for better or worse during that time. Either way it's been fun immersing myself in the nostalgia of the old days, I wish you all the best of luck in life.

Peace!

Trying shrooms this week.

​Don't eat them, make a tea out of it. You will not regret. The comeup is a lot quicker so less time in anticipation, it all hits you at once and no shitty dirt mushroom flavour.

​iv had truffels a good few times and theyre amazing, i highly recommend doing them alone for the first hour or 2 until you start feeling comfortable, can be quite intense if youre in a group to start with

​eh, I trust my best friend and plus I never usually tweak unless the cops are at my door at 2 in the fucking morning... Long story.

​Don't eat them, make a tea out of it. You will not regret. The comeup is a lot quicker so less time in anticipation, it all hits you at once and no shitty dirt mushroom flavour.

​Eh, if only it was that easy lmao, definitely just gonna eat it!

​eh, I trust my best friend and plus I never usually tweak unless the cops are at my door at 2 in the fucking morning... Long story.

​my bestfriend also trusts me alot, didnt stop him from passing out and busting his mouth open on a marble fire place, its hard to describe but you will 100% feel uncomfortable at some stage, im just saying ride it out, go alone for an hour or so and itll turn into a great time. you'll both prob want to be alone anyway its not really a social drug

edit: also im using truffels as an example, they may differ from shrooms but theyre meant to be very similar. also what zant said, itl hit you harder and save u eating literal ass taste 

​Tea's pretty easy as long as you have access to a stove top. dice, simmer for 10, add tea bags, simmer for 5, strain and drink.

​my bestfriend also trusts me alot, didnt stop him from passing out and busting his mouth open on a marble fire place, its hard to describe but you will 100% feel uncomfortable at some stage, im just saying ride it out, go alone for an hour or so and itll turn into a great time. you'll both prob want to be alone anyway its not really a social drug

edit: also im using truffels as an example, they may differ from shrooms but theyre meant to be very similar. also what zant said, itl hit you harder and save u eating literal ass taste 

​I always found that I trip way harder alone, people sort of keep you in the reality of things. I get what you mean though the come-up can sometimes pretty much just feel like an anxious waiting of anticipatory hell.

​Tea's pretty easy as long as you have access to a stove top. dice, simmer for 10, add tea bags, simmer for 5, strain and drink.

​I always found that I trip way harder alone, people sort of keep you in the reality of things. I get what you mean though the come-up can sometimes pretty much just feel like an anxious waiting of anticipatory hell.

​i dont know if its a harder trip or just more enjoyable, when im alone i can take it all in and enjoy the experience, when im in a group im like trying to act normal and fight it because i dont wana THAT guy lickin the walls etc. Iv took e's (ecstasy) twice, both are amongst the worst experiences of my life, i worked at a nightclub and being surrounded by my work mates and real mates while trying to fight off the effects fuckin ruined me. smoke weed kids

​i dont know if its a harder trip or just more enjoyable, when im alone i can take it all in and enjoy the experience, when im in a group im like trying to act normal and fight it because i dont wana THAT guy lickin the walls etc. Iv took e's (ecstasy) twice, both are amongst the worst experiences of my life, i worked at a nightclub and being surrounded by my work mates and real mates while trying to fight off the effects fuckin ruined me. smoke weed kids

​Yeah dropping e probably isn't great while you're at your workplace, especially your first time and i'd say access to pretty good pills being so close to europa. Recently been doing lots of pure molly, great times except accidentally all my serotonin.

Eh, I really don't think I could try an unnatural drug.

I'll stick to shroomies and weed!

​YOLO

​Yeah dropping e probably isn't great while you're at your workplace, especially your first time and i'd say access to pretty good pills being so close to europa. Recently been doing lots of pure molly, great times except accidentally all my serotonin.

​YOLO

​had 1 and a half e's last night at da cloob and it was fuckin phenomenal, best night iv had in years im still kinda fucked now

• Like 1

​had 1 and a half e's last night at da cloob and it was fuckin phenomenal, best night iv had in years im still kinda fucked now

​Well there you go, have fun while the magic lasts ahaha