Chatroom Thread

​They're like Americas niggers but worse, they mainly dwell in the deserts raping their children and huffing petrol and those are the good ones. The city dwellers are street urchin fucks that stink like shit and ask for change in the manner of "OI YA FUCKIN WHITE DAWG GOT A DOLLA EH BRUDDA YA FUCKIN CUNT DOG"Literal missing link.

​He's here, he's the Junnez with the backward N's

​NO FUCKING SHIT. I am a dumb ass...

Plus I don't sleep any more so there's that too.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys! Whats up? Damn its been like 8 years? I still remember how i first got onto FKN then moved to TC with you guys, good fun times, we've all grown up now though but its great to see most of us

​What is even more weird, is you look nothing like that anymore. Not even a little bit.

I started talking to a girl but it turns out she is really politically-correct and loves tumblr so I'm trying to find a way to end it asap.

Posted Images

​yea dude thats what we got lol we had a ps2, internet, freeview tv etc its kinda nice

also been meaning to ask do any of you virgins watch football? i assume you do junnez, being from denmark? i just saw that tottenham beat chelsea 5-3 hory shet

​My grandmas a true anglelander who cannot go without watching epl, uefa, world cup and sometimes even serie a or the german one i cant remember the name of currently so I try to get into it as well.

​My grandmas a true anglelander who cannot go without watching epl, uefa, world cup and sometimes even serie a or the german one i cant remember the name of currently so I try to get into it as well.

​serie  a used to be massive, theyre mainly all dump atm. the big leagues are definately england and la liga in spain, germany really only has one or two teams worth talking about now. try football manager games, best games series ever ever iv been playin them since like 07

I went and let another girl fuck with my head. I'm gullible.

Working everyday this week means I've worked 13 days in a row. Shoot me now.

​thats definately illegal, atleast here

I went and let another girl fuck with my head. I'm gullible.

Working everyday this week means I've worked 13 days in a row. Shoot me now.

​Go work in the mines if you're going to work that many days in the row. Also stop smoking ice and GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP.

But srsly

Best way to keep girls from fucking with your head is to stop thinking every girl wants to fuck you. 

​It ain't even about the sex my good sir, I just care too much about everybody and everything.

But yeah, I work a lot. Gotta get the money somehow.

• 2 weeks later...