Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

​yea dude thats what we got lol we had a ps2, internet, freeview tv etc its kinda nice

also been meaning to ask do any of you virgins watch football? i assume you do junnez, being from denmark? i just saw that tottenham beat chelsea 5-3 hory shet

​We're a football nation. However we don't do so well on the international scale.

Man, I threw up before midnight yesterday. Screamed, "GET ME ANOTHER SHOT AND ANOTHER BEER!" and that's how my night ended up.

Don't remember much after that. :D

​Yeah, I saw the snaps, you even gave me the finger :(

​We're a football nation. However we don't do so well on the international scale.

​better than ireland brosive, atleast you have lord bendtner and my boy dan agger

​better than ireland brosive, atleast you have lord bendtner and my boy dan agger

​Yes, quite so. We borrow our most talented players to other countries.

​Did I?
I honestly don't remember my snaps from last night hahaha.

​Prisons here in Scandinavia is like vacation without freedom. For minor crimes such as theft, you get imprisoned with ability to play playstation, table-fussball and even watch tv.

​When you get to the actual prisons her you get a pouch of tobacco on arrival, tv, radio, ps3 and a kettle. Theres table tennis and pool in the common area things and in I think pt.augusta prison there's actually a pool.

​When you get to the actual prisons her you get a pouch of tobacco on arrival, tv, radio, ps3 and a kettle. Theres table tennis and pool in the common area things and in I think pt.augusta prison there's actually a pool.

​you obviously havent watched austrailias hardest prisons, great show

​It's about the same here too. It's also not illegal to try to escape, you just don't get out of because of good behavior.

​It's about the same here too. It's also not illegal to try to escape, you just don't get out of because of good behavior.

​It doesn't seem like your prisons are punishments. So, if someone rapes and murders a bunch of children, they are essentially treated like a god in prison?

​It doesn't seem like your prisons are punishments. So, if someone rapes and murders a bunch of children, they are essentially treated like a god in prison?

​theres high security and low, obviously the proper criminals such as rapists go to the high sec prisons with very little privledges and the rest go to the low sec prisons where u can earn privledges such as ps4 time, pool time etc. the serious crime rate here is so low theres no need for high security mega jails, we dont have gangs like the u.s and guns are nonexistent, im sure denmark is the same.

the u.s is ridiculous when it comes to prisons and jail time, you motherfuckers have private fucking prisons what-the-FAWK 

​theres high security and low, obviously the proper criminals such as rapists go to the high sec prisons with very little privledges and the rest go to the low sec prisons where u can earn privledges such as ps4 time, pool time etc. the serious crime rate here is so low theres no need for high security mega jails, we dont have gangs like the u.s and guns are nonexistent, im sure denmark is the same.

the u.s is ridiculous when it comes to prisons and jail time, you motherfuckers have private fucking prisons what-the-FAWK 

​Basically what OmMyGawdzz already said, the prisons I'm talking about is for low-level crime, but even the high security ones have it quite good. We see prison as a behavioral institution meant to improve on the prisoners and change their ways. 

​you obviously havent watched austrailias hardest prisons, great show

​Only one about some place in WA where they send mostly tribal aborigynals, which would admittedly be a drag because abos are scum. However out here in civilization we don't have it to bad. There's only so much you can get from a tv show anyway ha ha.

​Only one about some place in WA where they send mostly tribal aborigynals, which would admittedly be a drag because abos are scum. However out here in civilization we don't have it to bad. There's only so much you can get from a tv show anyway ha ha.

fuckin abo cunts

​What's so bad about these "abos"?

Hey guys!

Whats up? Damn its been like 8 years? I still remember how i first got onto FKN then moved to TC with you guys, good fun times, we've all grown up now though but its great to see most of us are still keeping in touch even though its once a year, better than nothing though!

Shit brings back so many good memories!!

• Like 3

​i asked that question to either ghost or zan back in the day and got an ear bashing, just fucking abos

​I miss Arden, Gh0st was a good friend of mine :P

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Whats up? Damn its been like 8 years? I still remember how i first got onto FKN then moved to TC with you guys, good fun times, we've all grown up now though but its great to see most of us are still keeping in touch even though its once a year, better than nothing though!

​welkomen back homeslice

Hey guys!

​Might as well keep in touch. If any of you die I want to know.

​What's so bad about these "abos"?

​They're like Americas niggers but worse, they mainly dwell in the deserts raping their children and huffing petrol and those are the good ones. The city dwellers are street urchin fucks that stink like shit and ask for change in the manner of "OI YA FUCKIN WHITE DAWG GOT A DOLLA EH BRUDDA YA FUCKIN CUNT DOG"
Literal missing link.

​I miss Arden, Gh0st was a good friend of mine :P

​He's here, he's the Junnez with the backward N's

• Like 1

Hey guys!

eros​<3

dem passwords.