Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

On 9/24/2019 at 9:10 AM, smaxy said:

Nice trip and that doesn't sound too healthy.  Maybe they should work on their air quality?

yea, they should lol. Also fuck China, FREE HONG KONG. Hey Smaxy, you wanna play csgo sometime? Add me, my steam is still Industry1337

Thanks Smaxy for cleaning that up 😄 

Hope all is well with everyone! Had to update the forum again, looks like there was a vuln in the software 😛 Never ending story 😛

On 10/11/2019 at 7:33 PM, Industry said:

yea, they should lol. Also fuck China, FREE HONG KONG. Hey Smaxy, you wanna play csgo sometime? Add me, my steam is still Industry1337

My laptop cannot really run any video games.  After I got out of the hospital from my first non-dental surgery ( 1 & 2- warning the pictures might be gruesome for some light-hearted people) I installed Steam with the intention of playing CSGO but it kept coming up with some driver error and crashing.  Before my dad's brain injury he was my go to guy with computer help, but after it he's of no help.  So my best guess was to search online for it and that got me nowhere.  I am reinstalling now and I can try again to install it.  Plus I can ask here for some technical support! 🤣

I got you on Steam after the second try capitalizing the letter I.

EDIT: 6:40PM 10/13 - I was able to run it after a couple restarts.  Even on the lowest in game graphics settings my Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop cannot give me a playable FPS (I did also exit out of my browser to save memory.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:44 PM, Reneg4d3 said:

Thanks Smaxy for cleaning that up 😄 

Hope all is well with everyone! Had to update the forum again, looks like there was a vuln in the software 😛 Never ending story 😛

No problem, it had been bothering me and as soon as I realized that I had administrator powers I handled it.  I noticed the software update but I didn't have the abilities to update it myself...  Thank you for doing it properly.

Edited by smaxy

On 10/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, smaxy said:

My laptop cannot really run any video games.  After I got out of the hospital from my first non-dental surgery ( 1 & 2- warning the pictures might be gruesome for some light-hearted people) I installed Steam with the intention of playing CSGO but it kept coming up with some driver error and crashing.  Before my dad's brain injury he was my go to guy with computer help, but after it he's of no help.  So my best guess was to search online for it and that got me nowhere.  I am reinstalling now and I can try again to install it.  Plus I can ask here for some technical support! 🤣

I got you on Steam after the second try capitalizing the letter I.

EDIT: 6:40PM 10/13 - I was able to run it after a couple restarts.  Even on the lowest in game graphics settings my Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop cannot give me a playable FPS (I did also exit out of my browser to save memory.

No problem, it had been bothering me and as soon as I realized that I had administrator powers I handled it.  I noticed the software update but I didn't have the abilities to update it myself...  Thank you for doing it properly.

I mean, we can play anything, didn't realize you liked TF2. I used to lead a few teams and even played scout on a few silver 6s teams. This was college though.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:25 PM, Industry said:

I mean, we can play anything, didn't realize you liked TF2. I used to lead a few teams and even played scout on a few silver 6s teams. This was college though.

It's all good with me, any game is fun.  But for now my laptop cannot run any games and I've tried a bunch.  I don't really know anything about competitive gaming but that is a cool story in college though.

Edited by smaxy