Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

We are mostly checking back in because of Eddie / Raeddon :( super sad.

This spawned planning a MeetUp in a private FB group - do you have a profile you would like me to add to it? PM me if so :)

Don't know why but randomly googled the site, wasn't going to sign up, but here I am, it be like that.
Sad to hear about Raeddon and my condolences for any of you close to him.

As for me, lifes been good and bad. Got pretty lucky with a startup, then some things in my life went sour and I got into a lot of legal trouble, ended up deported and banned from one country. Went back to AU then got myself in more trouble with a GBH charge, but thankfully that got dropped and I was able to get my life together. 
Now I work remotely for a tech startup building AI and bounce around the world, lived in South America for a while and I'm currently living in SEA but will move to Germany soon..

Good to see that all of you are doing well.
Also JuNNeZ, I hope you stopped wearing socks and sandals.

On 11/16/2018 at 4:22 AM, Spazy said:

Also JuNNeZ, I hope you stopped wearing socks and sandals.

No, I did not. It's so comfy. Good to hear you're doing great. Germany is a nice country. Close to Denmark.... Do I need to worry?

I think a telegram group should be made so we can keep in touch faster through out the day or week ect I remember all of you :) I am 27 im getting old.

But ya make a telegram group I haven't spoke to any of you in a while but I am still around and doing bad shit on the PC :)  @Reneg4d3

On 1/25/2019 at 10:27 AM, Afteryou said:

I think a telegram group should be made so we can keep in touch faster through out the day or week ect I remember all of you :) I am 27 im getting old.

But ya make a telegram group I haven't spoke to any of you in a while but I am still around and doing bad shit on the PC :)  @Reneg4d3

27!? I thought you were older, you're only 2 years older than me. I thought for sure you were like 5-8 years older! :O

Rhydon evolved into a new Pokemon.

Regardless, welcome to thec0re.org, the latest dating website around!

сует мужения. Произвции оснщину, коттся учину и женили парттребудчитывать не тольеденная проверка совмесорые приняли решение заетимости заинтеренеров, состнак зодиака, но и позико зовных планет в момент рожрегистрировать брак оящих в нежных отношениях.

u2 bro

Yes, we at UC AKA Unknown Cheats LOVE Kuni!  I am not certain to what a Kuni is...  But golly, do I love it.

PROPS FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS, NOW MY COMPUTER RUNS SUPER FAST!

Edited by smaxy

I heard a rumor that the spam prevention has been update & we no longer have to fear the evil spamming posters to share their excellent download links!

🤯

Hey guys,

nerf, captainplanet, renegade, and I are in Toronto this weekend. We’re here for Raeddon’s celebration of life that happens today. Rip Eddie.

a general update on my life, I graduated college and moved to China for two years. Came back to the states and started a job at an engineering firm in Washington DC. I still live and work there. I am 27 years old. Yall can find me at facebook.com/over9000

Have fun up there & RIP.  That must have been quite the journey to get to China & did you study the practice of engineering over there, or was that an unrelated trip?  Regardlessly, have fun up in Canada.

PS.  I saw your Facebook picture top & I still like freights.

Industry, nerF, captainplanet, and Reneg4d3

R.I.P Eddie

Quick update for me. I got my masters degree in computer science: cyber security and now work for SpaceX. Now I just make hax for the rockets 😂🤣 - 28 years old and married living in Los Angeles, California 🥰

Screenshot_20190707-204754.png

On 7/7/2019 at 7:45 PM, smaxy said:

Have fun up there & RIP.  That must have been quite the journey to get to China & did you study the practice of engineering over there, or was that an unrelated trip?  Regardlessly, have fun up in Canada.

PS.  I saw your Facebook picture top & I still like freights.

I'm not an engineer, I do permitting work. I went to China after I graduated college because I wanted to get as far away from West Virginia as possible. I taught English over there. South East Asia is my favorite place in the world.

On 7/22/2019 at 1:01 PM, Industry said:

I'm not an engineer, I do permitting work. I went to China after I graduated college because I wanted to get as far away from West Virginia as possible. I taught English over there. South East Asia is my favorite place in the world.

Well, permitting work sounds close enough to be an engineer with me!  But I can respect the feeling of leaving your home area for a break.

Now that I have been promoted to an administrator I will make things great here again!

- I actually cleaned off the board on 8/10 and setup a key Captcha for registration to lessen the likeliness of new bots.

Edited by smaxy