Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

298 posts in this topic

Its my brother.​

​Did you drop him on his head, because you tried to lick the wrapper?

​Did you drop him on his head, because you tried to lick the wrapper?

​You're drunk, I saw the snaps.

so its 3.55am at the min and im just home from a night out.

basically my friend is leaving for a year, hes going to australia to travel etcetc but the motherfucking system here couldnt just allow it to be that easy.

basically he had his going away party in a nightclub which iv worked in for almost 2 years and it closed at 2am, most clubs close here at 2 or 3am due to the pro+ catholic law we have in place, we really are an advanced people yes i know.

anyway i got everyone outside at around 2AM to appease da poleece but the motherfuckers tonight decided the public werent easy enough so they decided to cuff me and basically everyone around me so they could increase theyre quarterly numbers for the night. 

tldr: typing this shet from inside the PSNI HQ fuck da poleece, motherfuckers arrest people just to accomplish numbers over here

pls halp im a huge rape target :(

basically my friend is leaving for a year, hes going to australia to travel etcetc but the motherfucking system here couldnt just allow it to be that easy.

basically he had his going away party in a nightclub which iv worked in for almost 2 years and it closed at 2am, most clubs close here at 2 or 3am due to the pro+ catholic law we have in place, we really are an advanced people yes i know.

anyway i got everyone outside at around 2AM to appease da poleece but the motherfuckers tonight decided the public werent easy enough so they decided to cuff me and basically everyone around me so they could increase theyre quarterly numbers for the night. 

tldr: typing this shet from inside the PSNI HQ fuck da poleece, motherfuckers arrest people just to accomplish numbers over here

yea im ina cell with my mate this is fucking ridiculous, waiting on my dad getting off wotrk. its 4:20am here im pretty drunk still, we're free to go once someone decides to pick us up

1 person likes this

​You're drunk, I saw the snaps.

It was actually brandy. 

i swear to fuck if i quote myself one more time il rape myself

rapey.jpeg

Do you shave your armpits?

i was pretty fuckin wasted, last night was insane. basically got put in the drunk tank for absolutely fuck all, my friend with me because he tried stopping them cuffing me. its was pretty nice tbf we had a ps2, internet and shit lol. didnt get out til 7am my dads being a bitch, dunno why i said "just got home" at 3.55 im a liar

junnez dont step me to bro the camera sux

i was pretty fuckin wasted, last night was insane. basically got put in the drunk tank for absolutely fuck all, my friend with me because he tried stopping them cuffing me. its was pretty nice tbf we had a ps2, internet and shit lol. didnt get out til 7am my dads being a bitch, dunno why i said "just got home" at 3.55 im a liar

junnez dont step me to bro the camera sux

​There's nothing wrong with shaving your armpit hair, I'm was genuinely curious. 

​I'm not sure about the other states but we have a 3am lockout here too, but because we cause to much violence to be allowed out after that apparently.

Getting to keep your phone and possessions while in custody is pretty cool though.

if i was homeless i for sure would get arrested, prisons here are nothing like america/oz/england, its more so jails and temporary housing to keep people for the night. police here are fucking terrorists tho

why cant i fucking edit posts anymore

i've been in the drunk tank/kept overnight like 4 times tho never actually been arrested, theres a big difference, for some reason they can keep us for like 24hrs for no reason then after that they cba and send you on your way with a slap on the wrist

if i was homeless i for sure would get arrested, prisons here are nothing like america/oz/england, its more so jails and temporary housing to keep people for the night. police here are fucking terrorists tho

​We have station cells which sounds like where you went, then places they'll hold you for a week or two awaiting release or transport to prison. Next time tell them you haven't eaten and you might get maccas. We do here anyway. Free maccas lyfe.

​We have station cells which sounds like where you went, then places they'll hold you for a week or two awaiting release or transport to prison. Next time tell them you haven't eaten and you might get maccas. We do here anyway. Free maccas lyfe.

​Prisons here in Scandinavia is like vacation without freedom. For minor crimes such as theft, you get imprisoned with ability to play playstation, table-fussball and even watch tv.

​Prisons here in Scandinavia is like vacation without freedom. For minor crimes such as theft, you get imprisoned with ability to play playstation, table-fussball and even watch tv.

​yea dude thats what we got lol we had a ps2, internet, freeview tv etc its kinda nice

also been meaning to ask do any of you virgins watch football? i assume you do junnez, being from denmark? i just saw that tottenham beat chelsea 5-3 hory shet

Man, I threw up before midnight yesterday. Screamed, "GET ME ANOTHER SHOT AND ANOTHER BEER!" and that's how my night ended up.

Don't remember much after that. :D