Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

298 posts in this topic

​I've only sold Marijuana, it's a great plant but I'm putting it behind me.

​Yea man, I don't smoke weed anymore either. I prefer alcohol now.

1 person likes this

I dabled in human trafficking but had to quit. Was getting in to deep. 

​Yeah those foreigners smell, especially when packed in crates for months on end.

I've improved significantly since back in the day. I was such a toy. I'm a mod on reddit.com/r/bombing now too.

havent painted in awhile, I prefer presto and sakura tags. I keep it cutty.

​I tried to get some flicks but apparently my tablet is only capable of selfies which is fucking annoying. However I managed to get a half decent photo of a few flicks together, from a godawful angle and found a copy on my pc of one

I got chased 3 fucking times the night i did this

http://s279.photobucket.com/user/Zantarax/media/drs.jpg.html

How's the anti-vandalism laws treating you guys down in Australia?

​Maybe even a year ago now they doubled all the penalties and got police on dirtbikes on all the train lines. Lots of security upgrades for the new yards. Still hard to get locked up for graff though and all the prisons here are over capacity so its all good. They hit the big time panel writers pretty hard though, plenty of raids and all sorts like them tracking writers through ip address and other ridiculous shit.

Howsit go in your neck of the woods wherever that is now? I'd love to be in the states, trains for days

Howsit go in your neck of the woods wherever that is now? I'd love to be in the states, trains for days

​I got busted back in 2011, got up pretty much everywhere. Ended up on the local news, radio, newspaper, etc.

I have some freight painter's in the Midwest who just find layups hidden in the woods near them and paint for hours with no threat of getting caught. Anti-vandalism laws are pretty lax in everywhere but the big cities, so there is still a lot of graffiti. Everyone is getting up. It seems the West Coast is really where graffiti is doing well though, since big names have been getting busted (or dying) on the East Coast. MFone, from Pittsburgh, gets out of prison this week I believe! Dude destroyed Pittsburgh.

​I got busted back in 2011, got up pretty much everywhere. Ended up on the local news, radio, newspaper, etc.

I have some freight painter's in the Midwest who just find layups hidden in the woods near them and paint for hours with no threat of getting caught. Anti-vandalism laws are pretty lax in everywhere but the big cities, so there is still a lot of graffiti. Everyone is getting up. It seems the West Coast is really where graffiti is doing well though, since big names have been getting busted (or dying) on the East Coast. MFone, from Pittsburgh, gets out of prison this week I believe! Dude destroyed Pittsburgh.

​hahah yeah we got a little bit of local press but being in a city of a million or so nothing big really, had police come to my house and question me about my crew and who we were, my affiliates etc, all round crackup really. This is after a few big missions of buses and trains and whatnot. But yeah the scene here is weird, mostly all the same old guys, few notable additions, and fuckloads of 13 year old faggots. Melbourne or Sydney is really the place to be. Adelaide sucks

1 person likes this

"Fuckload of 13 year old faggots"

this transcends internation borders. 

1 person likes this

look at all that hair

​Yeah, I dunno what happened to him :( He use to have luxurious locks.

I looked like such a cunt.

​What is even more weird, is you look nothing like that anymore. Not even a little bit.

2 people like this

​What is even more weird, is you look nothing like that anymore. Not even a little bit.

​yea lol, bald and bearded. hyssmgXn.jpeg

I remember West Virginia. 

I will just leave this here haha:

graff1.jpggraff2.jpggraff3.jpggraff4.jpggraff5.jpggraff6.jpggraff7.jpggraff8.jpggraff9.jpggraff10.jpggraff11.jpg

​bro this was such a fun few weeks. you me and Industry need to reunite for another go one day. couldn't even post all the fun we had.. for legal reasons. XD

​bro this was such a fun few weeks. you me and Industry need to reunite for another go one day. couldn't even post all the fun we had.. for legal reasons. XD

​Learn to quote dude, leaving pictures in is bad manners.

1 person likes this

​Haha yeah man. Was good times haha

​Learn to quote dude, leaving pictures in is bad manners.

Yu ryte yu ryte. ​Did it on my phone and didn't even see the picture in it.