Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

We are mostly checking back in because of Eddie / Raeddon :( super sad.

This spawned planning a MeetUp in a private FB group - do you have a profile you would like me to add to it? PM me if so :)

Don't know why but randomly googled the site, wasn't going to sign up, but here I am, it be like that.
Sad to hear about Raeddon and my condolences for any of you close to him.

As for me, lifes been good and bad. Got pretty lucky with a startup, then some things in my life went sour and I got into a lot of legal trouble, ended up deported and banned from one country. Went back to AU then got myself in more trouble with a GBH charge, but thankfully that got dropped and I was able to get my life together. 
Now I work remotely for a tech startup building AI and bounce around the world, lived in South America for a while and I'm currently living in SEA but will move to Germany soon..

Good to see that all of you are doing well.
Also JuNNeZ, I hope you stopped wearing socks and sandals.

On 11/16/2018 at 4:22 AM, Spazy said:

Also JuNNeZ, I hope you stopped wearing socks and sandals.

No, I did not. It's so comfy. Good to hear you're doing great. Germany is a nice country. Close to Denmark.... Do I need to worry?

I think a telegram group should be made so we can keep in touch faster through out the day or week ect I remember all of you :) I am 27 im getting old.

But ya make a telegram group I haven't spoke to any of you in a while but I am still around and doing bad shit on the PC :)  @Reneg4d3

On 1/25/2019 at 10:27 AM, Afteryou said:

I think a telegram group should be made so we can keep in touch faster through out the day or week ect I remember all of you :) I am 27 im getting old.

But ya make a telegram group I haven't spoke to any of you in a while but I am still around and doing bad shit on the PC :)  @Reneg4d3

27!? I thought you were older, you're only 2 years older than me. I thought for sure you were like 5-8 years older! :O

Rhydon evolved into a new Pokemon.

Regardless, welcome to thec0re.org, the latest dating website around!