Reneg4d3

Chatroom Thread

299 posts in this topic

Wowie hot dogie, that's certainly the first thing I'm going to add to my new super computer that's expected to be built in 2017!

On 12/6/2016 at 0:22 AM, Reneg4d3 said:

Sup Dawg

Working and school.  Sup wit u mua dawgie

On 12/10/2016 at 11:02 PM, MagicFire said:

:ph34r:

What a wise and almost a prophetic statement, wow I am thankful you said such wise words for me to use as a quotation for this community as a whole organization.

I woke up this morning, took a swig from mua drinkin' vessel and I pondered how it was going on this board.  Then I realized it's a graveyard.

2017 WAKE UP AMERICA!

Sad day, I didn't even see any QT 3.14s and it has also been two full months since there has been any conversation in this chatroom.

Hey friends, it feels almost as active as my cellphone in this thread.

Making dat money. Just got a 30k raise. Got my Masters Degree in Cyber Security. Just living lyfe nahm sayin?

Me and the wife for you fags:

mewife.jpg

1 person likes this

Renegade you and your wife are the best pair on my facebook feed, never something stupid. So thank you.

1 person likes this

On 6/26/2017 at 6:54 PM, Reneg4d3 said:

Making dat money. Just got a 30k raise. Got my Masters Degree in Cyber Security. Just living lyfe nahm sayin?

Me and the wife for you fags:

mewife.jpg

Damn bro you living it up nice :)

1 person likes this

tfw no gf

I don't mind.

1 person likes this

On 7/6/2017 at 6:23 AM, JuNNeZ said:

Renegade you and your wife are the best pair on my facebook feed, never something stupid. So thank you.

I appreciate that bruh - We have taken 3 weeks this year to travel the U.S and hit as many states as possible. Next year we are planning on hitting up other countries so Denmark is definitely on our list. You better have a place for us :P haha 

For serious, we don't post drama on Facebook because ain't nobody got time for that! We just post updates people might think is cute or fun! Like pictures from our road trips or the new adorable puppy we just got :P

qs1LxCcSCyKqgsKrzOxwpl3UY-YNhaZWY7YHjPo9

On 7/7/2017 at 3:51 AM, Afteryou said:

Damn bro you living it up nice :)

Trying to do me, I just got a big contract and have the ability to hire other computer talent through my company and sub-contract them out to other businesses and make like 10% off of each person. When the salaries of the people are like $80k that's a nice little chunk of money ($8k/yr/person) for doing nothing but cutting them a check. Haven't hired anyone yet, but if you guys are in the U.S and looking for tech jobs (assuming you are qualified) I can probably get you placed :P How have you been AY? I haven't talked to you in ages. What have you been up to?

On 7/8/2017 at 9:28 PM, smaxy said:

tfw no gf

I don't mind.

It is all good Smaxy, you know we love you :)

What would a woodchuck say if it could say something?