Sign in to follow this  
Reneg4d3

Welcome!

Oh shit...

Merry Christmas - This board is open to guests, so post away and reminisce in some old tC nostalgia.

This is tC v6 or v7 possibly v8 

No rules, no limits. Fuck shit up.

It seems every new version of tC comes out during Christmas - I guess we really are creatures of habit.

P.S - The Facebook thread was getting out of control:

gwPb5k0.png

-->538 Comments<---

This translated to 538 notifications on my phone...

-Reneg4d3

Haha never forget. I sent renegade an old copy of tc let's see if he can restore that 

​W00t - Why didn't you make your name Darkcha0s haha that way people know who you are. Not that it matters :P

Yeah, I have been remembering a lot of the good times :)

I just got ahold of a tC database so I will get that restored here in a few weeks for some more nostalgia <3

• Like 3

If you get the old tC DB, upload it, but close literally everything except for general banter. Or, better yet, make an new "general banter" section and close the old one. That way we can look at stuff but no one can fucking gravedig.

• Like 2

If you get the old tC DB, upload it, but close literally everything except for general banter. Or, better yet, make an new "general banter" section and close the old one. That way we can look at stuff but no one can fucking gravedig.

​I second this.

Yeah, if you're going to restore the old database (from whichever version you have), restore it for posterity. I think if we're going to do this whole tC thing again a fresh start might be nice.

Yeah, if you're going to restore the old database (from whichever version you have), restore it for posterity. I think if we're going to do this whole tC thing again a fresh start might be nice.

​It would be awesome. It should be about community and fun, not about hacks and that stuff. However we could dabble in anything we set our mind for.

Yeah, I have been remembering a lot of the good times :)

I just got ahold of a tC database so I will get that restored here in a few weeks for some more nostalgia <3

​It's a christmas miracle

• Like 1